Thread Rating:
Rondon
Thank goodness a "Disciplininary panel" have decided Rondon will face no further action. I should bloody well think so after they cleared Rojo when he made two footed leg-breaking tackles in recent weeks and Zlatan was cleared of using his elbow. Onwards and upwards. Merry Christmas fellow Baggies fans!
BaggieSteve likes this post
For me the most disappointing part of the 'handbags' was the reaction of Phil Jones.
His reaction to the girlie slap was as if Rondon had knocked Rojo's teeth out, and not so many years ago even his own fans would have mocked him.
This used to be a man's game (apologies to politically correct), where you were called a cissy (apologies) if you weren't bleeding somewhere on your body in the showers. I blame the Johnny Foreigners (particularly the Dagos and Itis - whoops, sorry!) . We used to laugh at these cissies in the old UEFA ties years ago, and call them 'big girls' (apologies again). These poofs (apologies) have turned the game into a farce, and the cry-babies just don't seem to have any self respect. Don't their wives lay into them after the game for being such nancies?

Apologies once again to anyone offended by my comments. If necessary I'll send you a bunch of flowers if my post has made you cry.
drewks and BaggieMan like this post
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
(20-12-2016, 12:37)talkSAFT Wrote: For me the most disappointing part of the 'handbags' was the reaction of Phil Jones.
His reaction to the girlie slap was as if Rondon had knocked Rojo's teeth out, and not so many years ago even his own fans would have mocked him.
This used to be a man's game (apologies to politically correct), where you were called a cissy (apologies) if you weren't bleeding somewhere on your body in the showers. I blame the Johnny Foreigners (particularly the Dagos and Itis - whoops, sorry!) . We used to laugh at these cissies in the old UEFA ties years ago, and call them 'big girls' (apologies again). These poofs (apologies) have turned the game into a farce, and the cry-babies just don't seem to have any self respect. Don't their wives lay into them after the game for being such nancies?

Apologies once again to anyone offended by my comments. If necessary I'll send you a bunch of flowers if my post has made you cry.

talkSAFT - only just seen this post (apologies to any partially sighted members - oops, apologies again) - I agree totally, but also loved (apologies to those not in love) the tone and all the apologies.
Apologies to anyone offended by apologies
Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
talkSAFT and HRK like this post
If I have offended you this year. Rest assured I will offend you next year too. DD Flashing Flashing
Ubique.
Rondon's improved 100% this season, though he has missed a few good chances.
What I don't understand about him, though, is his work off the ball: the Coach has obviously told him to save his energy when the ball's in our half, and perhaps he needs to up his fitness. When we go to clear a ball in the left-back (or right-back) positions I would expect him to move to the left (or right) of the halfwayline, but Nyom's clearance goes straight to the opposition, and back it comes. If the play is in our right side, he should just shuffle along to the right, etc. That doesn't exactly take much out of you.
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »