Thread Rating:
WBA vs Swansea - Match Thread
" Another two goals from open play last night! This is another positive! No longer totally dependent on set piece play! "

That's a good point, Ken.
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
Not premier League but is this WBA's fastest ever hat trick ??

Going to blank out the name but i remember it well Whistle

So who's the Hat trick Hero and as I say is this our fastest ever Hat trick Thumb up

"...Supporters were screaming for the signing from Newcastle to be substituted instead of Micky Mellon in the 63rd minute with Albion trailing 1-0.... But the slightly built striker repaid manager Ossie Ardiles' faith by grabbing a remarkable treble to keep Albion's automatic promotion hopes alive....new boy ****** had scored a sensational seven-minute hat-trick on his home debut..."

And there it began - !!!!!

********** was to score 85 goals in 240 appearances for the Baggies between '93 and 1998 - including one at Wembley in the play-off final (prompting his 'Frank Lampard Senior' goal celebration) - and was at the heart of many moments of excellence throughout an otherwise lean period for the club.
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
Andy Hunt.
"I would rather spend a holiday in Tuscany than in the Black Country, but if I were compelled to choose between living in West Bromwich or Florence, I should make straight for West Bromwich." - J.B. Priestley
(16-12-2016, 01:18)Ska Wrote: Andy Hunt.

That lasted long Rolleyes

Any takers on if it's the fastest Albion Hat trick Huh
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
No, I scored lots of faster ones at Subbuteo, table football etc, playing right hand against left when I was a kid. Always seemed to be dominant Albion performances for some reason...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »