Thread Rating:
Predictions for January
How many points are we expecting in the league during our run in next month? What would be an acceptable haul?

We've also been given an easier draw than we're used to in the 3rd Round of the FA Cup so surely we'll put a strong side out and give it a go?

Stoke (H)
Bristol City (H) FA Cup
Chelsea (A)
Southampton (A)
Villa (H)

I'm going for 4 points from those fixtures, 3 points off Villa and a surprise draw with Chelsea. Stoke and Southampton look like they'll have too much for us if they turn up and play as they have been doing.

Will be nice to see the shackles come off and us giving it a right go against Bristol. Hoping for a high scoring confidence boosting game there.
Stoke will beat us as we got no one else left to play front,
We`ll scrap a win against Bristol City.
Pulis is totally bottle it against Chelsea and gift them the points.
Think we`ll out muscle Southampton and get a 1-O win.
Foster should be back for Villa game and iam sure he`ll chuck one in for them again which will result in 1-1 draw.
When we did this for the November games I thought we could easily get a big fat ZERO points as it was such a tough set of fixtures........how wrong was I!
Apart from the Villa game this lot looks equally tough, so I'll go for 9 points, with just 1 defeat against Villa Doh Confused
Now we have found our mono ...... I am going for nine points allowing for poor reffing decisions .....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »