Thread Rating:
Chesterfield @ Deepdale 10/5/2015
Garner and Beckford must have enjoyed watching the Swindon defence in tonights game!! They are there for the taking, this is your chance to break the play-off curse hanging over the club!!
Was an interesting game last night, Swindon great going forward slightly iffy to say the least at the back. Depends on how both sides handle the occasion. Will be interesting.
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

A shame the game against us ended in that way ...... and we end up wondering how our defence would have fared in front of our regular keeper. I kinda think we knew you had variety and strength up front and didn't really do that much to stop you. We played our own game very well, but as you refrained from going into panic-mode (as we hoped) it wasn't enough.

I've played in too many games where we wrongly thought the opposition defence was there for the taking to suggest Swindon will be anything but difficult. Like us, they have a way of playing and can dominate. I'm not saying I don't think you can win, but I do think it would be a mistake to keep believing Beckford and Garner will take them to the cleaners. It'd be easy to be two or three down before you realise Plan A isn't working.

I just think Preston need to be a bit like you yourself Mac - a bit too reticent to blow your team's trumpet. A lot of hard graft, a lot of knocking Swindon out of their stride, some dull defence, and a 75-yarder from Beckford in the 88th minute for 1-0 would be enough. Nine failures is enough for any club ...... it has to end.
99 yard deflected shot Devon will do me. It's great to be going to Wembley but as far as I am concerned nothing has been achieved yet. Both sides can beat each other and that is what makes it interesting. I'm not going there for a day out I want a win
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »