Thread Rating:
The Owls v AFC Wimbledon L1 Match Thread
THE MATCH

SATURDAY 2ND APRIL KO 3:00 PM

[Image: c8f0e1f02feea03b72811b4b50c0f4c0--britis...nesday.jpg] v [Image: Large]

LAST MATCH

Well, after a poor start we eventually saw off a plucky Cheltenham side. It took only 5 mins and Cheltenham were ahead as May got played in down the right and his shot deflected over BPF. Thankfully we levelled within 2 mins when Luongo  hooked in from close range. We bossed the rest of the half but couldn't find a second. Onto the 2nd half and we took the lead when Gregory controlled and fired in from 20+ yards. Cheltenham then struck the post, BPF made a save and we made several blocks. We then put the game to bed with 2 late goal, Hunt from a Johnson cross then Byers cut inside and fired past the goalie, the 4-1 scoreline a bit harsh on our visitors

THE MATCH

Next up Wimbledon make the journey north. To say Wimbledon are on a bad run, is an understatement as they haven't won a game in 21 games, which has led to there manager being shown the door earlier in the week. They are not too surprisingly in the relegation zone but are only 1 point from safety. There leading scorer is Jack Rudoni with 9 goals & 5 assists. A new manager hasn't been appointed yet and hopefully it will wait until after they have played us.

CURRENT FORM

OWLS                -                Big Grin Confused  Confused Big Grin  Angry  Big Grin                               

WIMB                 -               Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry  Confused         

EFL STOOGES

DOES IT MATTER THERE ALL CORRUPT Thumb up  Thumb up

PETER WRIGHT
Thomas Harty and Graeme Fyvie
Fourth Official : Mark Jones

THE TEAM

Peacock-Farrell
Storey Hutch Dean
NML Byers Bannan Luongo Johnson
Berahino Gregory

SCORE & SCORER (HOME TEAM SCORE FIRST)

3-1 Berahino

ATTENDANCE

BML STANDINGS

Pei 15
SCO 14
Kev 11
Wereham 10
Maddix 9
Imre 9
Wash 6
SS 5

OTHER GAMES OF MILD INTEREST

Ipswich Town v Cambridge United
Milton Keynes Dons v Shrewsbury Town
Plymouth Argyle v Oxford United
Sunderland v Gillingham
Wycombe Wanderers v Doncaster Rovers

HHDHH

THE MUPPETT LEAGUE

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7264048]
[Image: accountants-accounts-accountants-account...22_low.jpg]

KATE BECKINSALE TRIBUTE PIC

[Image: iypski5vqnrtadp4tw17.jpg]
[Image: Kate1.jpg]
[Image: rs_600x600-170411105514-634-kate-beckins...quality=90]

[Image: ad8f2d8259d20788a681c021fe7e7dda.jpg]
Washington and Statesideowl like this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
2-0 Gregory
Hdddh

My team would be playing Hunt at RB and NMl above him down the right with and I can't believe I'm saying it Shatterson upfront helping them both get in and around the back .
Storey my need time after stitches and Berhinio after his travels .
I think working down the right hand flank might be the perfect foil for the left hand flank for Johnson and Gregory .
Statesideowl likes this post
3-0 Byers

HHHHH
Dons have a new boss Mark Bowen
Imre varadi likes this post
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

I've heard of him but can't remember where ?

Reading 2019 i don't think he pulled any trees up .
New manager syndrome either way!

3-2 Gregory

DHAHH
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
HHDDH

4-1 Paterson
and complicated
Debating whether to buy some tickets Confused but I have had 3 pints already Thumb up best leave it till morning Laugh
and complicated
2-0 Berahino
hhhhh

4-0 Gregory
HHAHH
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »