Thread Rating:
South Wales Owls Prediction League Final Table
i'll play proper next year ahd show you all why I lose about £2000 a yaear af the bookides
St Charles Owl likes this post
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
(22-05-2015, 04:25)Thurnscoe_OWL Wrote: fúck you maddix

I'd hve won if the swear filter Hitlers hadn't taken hold. fúvking pricks

and if my Aunty had a pair of balls she'd be my Uncle  Whistle
and complicated
(21-05-2015, 11:58)Maddix Wrote: Cheers lads Thumb up I thought I'd blown it when my play-off predictions were blown out of the water with injury time goals Doh (shame you don't have a 'cash out' button) then picking Liverpool as the team of the week Doh and then sweating on the Arse v Sunderland game Confused

Anyway, I can finish last next season if you like Thumb up all I have to do is put some money on my predictions Laugh

Thanks for the effort SWO Thumb up

And a final 'Well done' to Imre for not finishing bottom Whistle

Sod off Maddix! i am the strongest in the league! holding everyone up!
JUST SAYING LIKE!
Personally Cool I'd put the fixtures up each week and then only take entries by PM Thumb up too much tactical predicting going on for my liking Angry it takes the fun out of it Doh and I won't be going anywhere near the BML next season for the same reason Cool
and complicated
Do whatever you want, I'll still come first Tongue Tongue Tongue
madsteve likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
On the Big Man's League, I have never really bothered before partly because I have been rubbish but just put in an answer most weeks.

This year, I was still rubbish but the possibility of getting quite a few points in a short time kept me going. Ok, still did rubbish but it is the same principle of giving double points in the final couple of weeks - keeps more people interested.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »