Thread Rating:
Europa League play off v Suduva
(24-08-2018, 21:52)St Charles Owl Wrote: Jim, got to admit I had to google the word scunnered, but now I know what it means I like that word!!!!

Funnily enough SCO i had the pleasure of meeting a couple from sheffield at a festival show last night, we were both laughing at some of the expressions from our respective areas. Laugh
Excellent, there are times over here where I will use the word mardy for example and the Yanks look at me as if I was speaking Dutch!!!! I always liked the way the word messages is used in Scotland to mean going to do some shopping.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/45322671
FT in the 2nd leg and a comfortable 3-0 victory for the Hoops in a game that Sparky set up with a cracking 1st goal from a trademark direct free kick. Suduva lucky in conceding only three goals. It could well have been 5-0 or 6-0 on another day - lotsa scoring opps! So Celtic progress to the group stages and are placed in pot 2 for the upcoming EL draw.
Good for Scottish football to get two teams through to the group stages!! Its the only way you will improve the coefficient that determines so much in terms of the number of teams in Europe and the qualifying rounds they enter a competition at.
First time in over a decade thats happened SCO.

Sundays derby should be interesting.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »