Thread Rating:
Celtic to finally 'wrap up' the title at Tynecastle!?
As the clock counts down to probably another unbeaten match for the Hoops, I wonder if Rodgers and his team will lift the SPL title 'in style' and absolutely pulverise Hearts in the knowledge that this match is the ultimate one to 'wrap up' the title and then let the celebrations begin and carry on into the night amongst prob a sizeable Hoops support that will wanna witness another historic moment? I'm sure the manager will emphasise that fact.
I don't care about the score
A sqeeky 0-1 win with a goal off the keepers bum and the league is won
that's all that matters at this stage

Only 2 big games left the semi and hopefully the final
I think it will be more than that against a very poor Hearts team that can't handle a pacy forward line edgie! A 'hat trick' for Dembele? I think it's possible!
Think hertz will make it hard for them if they put in a shift for their manager like they did v scumco. If they play like they did at Aberdeen they will get a tanking.
It wouldn't surprise me if the 'occasion' subdues them anyway while the Hoops know exactly what it's all about and won't need much motivation to finally win another SPL title.
Of course, the title is won if the Dons don't win tonight at Dens Park and there will be early celebrations at Tynecastle before the game even begins! In fact that might suit Hearts position but just marginally.
cant see Aberdeen dropping anything tonight
they need the point to stop a resurgent rangers gaining second....(I know don't laugh)
Yep! The Dons in 7th heaven - 0-7 tonight and the sheep are 'on fire' lol!
Dundee truly atrocious the night. The dons stick ons for 2nd place.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »