Thread Rating:
Middlesbrough vs WBA - Match Thread
And a young CB , GMac as much as I love him has made loads of errors this season,
Cost us a few points alone
Why did he go to ground their?
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
I'll take that to be honest, because when we hit both posts in succession I feared it'd be one of those nights when we squander every chance that comes our way and then lose to some saft late goal.

You'll struggle to find a more frustrating player in the squad than Rondon. Every time he has a good game and gets a goal or two under his belt you think it'll lift his confidence and he'll kick on to a spell of good form, but it never seems to happen. I think ultimately he's a Shane Long type: a solid player who'll poach about ten goals a season, but not quite the magician who'll come from nowhere to get you out of jail when you really need it.

So yeah, we probably do need that natural striker who can turn a few more defeats into draws and draws into wins. However, if that natural striker isn't available right now, or won't come to us, then what can we do except be grateful for what we have and soldier on?
"I would rather spend a holiday in Tuscany than in the Black Country, but if I were compelled to choose between living in West Bromwich or Florence, I should make straight for West Bromwich." - J.B. Priestley
IMO 2 points dropped. No new striker. The enevitable limp across the safety line beckons. 3 points tonight and we could have secured safety against Sjoke. DD Angry Angry
Ubique.
Beat Saido sjoke Saturday and that is 36 points, probably enough. Hull, Sunderland on 16 and Palace on 19 need 20 / 17 points to reach that target, and with a host of clubs on 21 we should be over the line with 13 or so games to spare .......
Just been looking at the table; we're in 8th position and all teams below us have a minus goal difference.
Surprised at that - 8 with a positive difference but 12 with a negative!
A bit of a gap below us too which is nice to see!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »