Thread Rating:
MK Dons @mk stadium 15/8/2015
Off to roundabout city go North End as they hope to record their first win back in the Championship against the side that pipped them for second place in League 1 last season on the last day.
The Dons are top of the fledgling table having hammered Fat Steve's Rotherham by 4-1 last Saturday. They made 10 changes to come from behind to beat Leyton Orient in the Capital One cup on Tuesday winning with a late Carl Baker effort.
The Dons scored well over 100 goals last season but have lost all three top scorers from last season Grigg, Alli and Afobe who netted nearly 50 goals between them.
Robinson has made some interesting signings Simon Church and Dale Jennings a couple of players who have slightly lost their ways in recent years.
Fair play to the Dons they still should not be in the league but give them credit they stick to their passing style of play and will surprise sides this season.
Last season's victory there was my personal highlight of the season it was a top day out.
Back to us suspect we will be back to Sunday's line up, a tough task for the first away game.
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

Oh dear me the mighty Franchise still have not beaten us a solitary Gallagher goal gives us the points and puts us 7th in the league although early doors it is a very encouraging start even had Hugill sent off and we still win. Grayson not happy with Hugill and will fine him.
MK fans slagging us of on social media but all you have to do is say do you have any history and what was the score. Next up Fat Steve. Apologies about short report my phone line appears to have 18th century Internet connection

Nice win against a team who should have been full of confidence!! As you say Rovrum up next, a gain you can definitely win!!
Classy goal as well, also noticed Dons fans smiling after we cored, extremely strange behaviour

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »