Thread Rating:
A SQUAD PERFECTLY DESIGNED TO FAIL
For the first time in several seasons Luke Shaw didn't look like a diddyman, with his boots sticking out of his shorts. Was it a surgical procedure?

Harry Kane is trying to prove the case for both Leicester and Millwall where he was on loan and they attempted to make him into a defensive midfielder. He is currently a huge negative benefit to the team.

Why Declan Rice can't play centre back when he only has to retreat about four foot from his normal England position I just don't know.

Against Switzerland every substitution Southgate unwillingly made improved the team. Every Swiss sub was a negative for them!

We were roughly as good as Switzerland without the stunning mountains and skiing. Our penalties were perfection.

We could as Ritchiebaby suggested win this tournament (without ever playing properly or meeting a good team).

We've got Koeman's Netherlands next. Brilliant player. Unwilling to select the fastest player the Premier League has so far recorded, a star in German football who can play in any position on the right, from back to forward, or one of the mainsprings of Bologna's success last season who currently is being eyed enviously across Europe, but in Ronald's eyes is inferior to a very long bloke out on loan from Burnley for the last two seasons. We might even win FFS!
Southgate's tactics drive me mad. His unwillingness to bring on subs when required, drives me mad.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »