Thread Rating:
Who is this guy called Og
The answer is I don't know but he is second in our goal scoring lists.

A game of two halves definitely.
First half the Saddlers really in charge as they bossed the game and, although awarded no less than 7 corners, they were unable to score the goal that their performance deserved. So 0-0 at half time with both sides having hit the woodwork.

Total change as the second half began with the Robins starting brightly and on the front foot. Four minutes in and a ball in from the left saw several players rising to meet it. Walsall's Scarr got the touch and deflected it into his own net. That's the fourth time this season that the opposition have conceded an own goal. Amazing!

Encouraged by this stroke of luck the Robins took control and just eight minutes later Matty Blair added a second from close range; his first goal for the Club. The Saddlers tried hard to get back into the game and, as in the first half, were awarded a string of corners but, to no avail.
The game was finally wrapped up just two minutes from time when Ben Tozer, so often the player providing the chances for others, added a third.
With Cambridge's game called off due to Covid, this win puts the Robins, at least for the time being, in second place.

Giddy heights indeed. COYR. Big Grin
Some days I'm top dog, most days I'm just the lamp post.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »