Thread Rating:
Oh dear it's not for me
I must confess that I feared the worst anyway but the arrangements put out by Cheltenham Town means that I'm highly unlikely to be able to attend matches in the near future.
Probably allowed no more than 1500 fans anyway trying to arrange a system for attendance must be a massive undertaking.

The thought that I would probably not be allocated my own seat and maybe extra walking involved was bad enough, plus the requirement to wear face masks at all times (how is the referee going to hear you swearing at him?)
However the announcement that no food will be served ( only go for the cheeseburgers)  Wink  Joke not true.

The final nail in the coffin is the fact that the car parks close to the ground will not be opening. Hence, even more of a walk to my seat wherever that might be. At my present pace and pain endured I'm afraid that the Jonny Rocks stadium has probably seen the last of me for the foreseeable future

I'm hoping that the Club can negotiate my continued use of the EFL's ifollow stream. I did after all agree that the Club could keep my season ticket monies even though we can't attend games at present. Sad Sad
Some days I'm top dog, most days I'm just the lamp post.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »