Thread Rating:
From Og to Ng
Yes I am referring to Perry Ng Captain of Crewe Alex.
As the commentators said during the match "A very talented player who should be capable of playing at a higher level but who is being held back because of an attitude problem."

The match itself was a well contested affair between two good footballing sides. The Robins got off to a great start by scoring in the first few minutes. The scorer was Finn Azaz on loan from West Brom who was returning from injury. It was the only first half goal although, also returning from injury Scott Flinders was called upon to make a couple of really good saves.
Crewe equalised midway through the second half and although both sides created chances to settle the game, extra time proved necessary.
As they had in normal time, the Robins scored early in the first period this time through George Lloyd who, along with a Crewe player, lay injured afterwards.
So the Robins, for the first time since 2013 progress to the 3rd round of the cup and have been drawn at home, yet again, and face fellow league 2 side Mansfield Town.

So what of the talented unpredictable Perry Ng. Well at the end of the game he filled his mouth with water and deliberately spat at a member of the Robin's coaching staff, soaking that person's shirt top.
Will Crewe take appropriate action against a spitting incident which, disgusting at the best of times, is potentially dangerous these days?????

Angry  Angry  Angry
Some days I'm top dog, most days I'm just the lamp post.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »