Thread Rating:
The Owls v Stoke City SBC Match Thread
Pullis has said nothing about the Rhodes incident although after 3 games he's made it clear that the transfer window is crucial!!

Rhodes will be loaned out marriott back at derby so a striker he will definitely buy !
The other areas he's mentioned sound like we will be getting a midfielder who can take s set piece !
We've been shite for ages and a managersaur like Pulis is never going to turn this lot round. They'll get even worse when the (limited) crowds come back next week and start giving them some stick. None of the dithering wankers will want the ball Cool
Imre varadi likes this post
and complicated
I think you're right maddix the pulisauras will not have enough time to sort this mess out ! Looking forward to the pub league with him though NOT!!!
I think I've nailed the Madsteve predictions Thumb up
and complicated
Trouble is mr chansiri has made his decision to late again for me ! Monkfish should have walked before the new season and not been in charge of the summer transfers ! And after the second home game with us season was another walking time when we all realised monks home form was worst than irvine's !!

Now the pulisauras needs time while we need 3pts instead of 1pt every other week ....the circus goes on !

Hes spoke on Rhodes saying it was just for the team ...he hasn't said why though and what Rhodes couldn't do for the team?
He's done this before aparantly which I didn't know and has said it won't be the last !
For me it's a substution wasted and he has to take the blame for not backing Rhodes up with someone who might have got a cross in like Penney on for Harris who keeps getting away with it !
Monk should have never been hired in the first place Doh His tenure was a total f'ucking shambles. He f'ucked off Fletch, FF, Lee and Dave and pissed off players like Westwood, Penney and Preston (amongst others) with his mardy arse man management style and then brought in his own players who are total wank compared to what we had Doh How we could do with that lot in the squad right now for Pulisaurus to work with. We might have stood a chance then.

As I've said before, the points deduction will be irrelevant Cool
Statesideowl and Imre varadi like this post
and complicated
No crowds at Hillsborough, as we are in Tier 3.

Would like to see Penney start, but if that happens, we will see.

Think Pulis cant wait for the transfer window, unfortunately theres 8 games before then.
Statesideowl likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(29-11-2020, 01:00)Owlkev71 Wrote: No crowds at Hillsborough, as we are in  Tier 3.

Even if we could open fully I think we'd struggle to get 15,000 with this shower and they are still going to be even more scared shitless at away games where they do have spectators.
Imre varadi likes this post
and complicated
Im not sure about the season ticket sales or if there was one ? What happened ?? It sort of got pushed to one side with everyone losing there jobs and other issues ...
But if there were none then I think like maddix says even if granted full capacity which probably won't happen next year the way the liberals are ruling the world ...then we will be lucky to get 15000 in the future ....the wheels have well and truly fell off !
Tier 2 your allowed max 2,000, Tier 1 4,000 allowed max.

Re Season Tickets I think you could get refund or put it towards next seasons season ticket.

BML Updated:

No Smartass awarded
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »