Thread Rating:
Dogs vs Trees the rematch
Yep all anagrams correct and accounted for
Another day, another door, another high, another low
A few thoughts on the match:

The team are looking much fitter. They looked much fitter towards the back end than Forest did. The breakaway where we had 4 on 2. None of the Forest players were rushing to get back, whereas we had our right back, right up there. Shame we cocked it up, but it was very good goalkeeping.

We had another breakaway in the last minute of injury time. Pritch squared the ball, straight to the keeper, who sent it back up the other end. Why was nobody screaming "CORNER FLAG" at him. Rolleyes

Eiting and Hogg playing the same position, looked completely different players. Eiting has an eye for a pass, which sadly, is the main thing lacking in young Jonathan's game. But the Dutch boy didn't put himself about as much as Hoggy and was hardly noticed when he didn't have the ball. That's only half a game though. Looking forward to seeing more of him.

We still look vulnerable from set pieces and we still look shite taking them. Please let somebody else take free kicks. Eiting was itching to take them and hopefully he will offer something better than little Pritch, who probably only takes them because he offers no aerial threat.

To be fair to Pritch though, he did have a much better game on Friday and I hope he continues to do so. I wish Juninho could find himself again as well. He's been pretty anonymous so far this season.

As for the goal. Brilliantly worked and brilliantly taken. Credit to Mbenza for the lovely weighted pass to Toff, who found Campbell perfectly. Well almost perfectly. It wasn't straight to his head or nicely placed for him to pass the ball into the net. Instead it was a great piece of acrobatic skill to score from there by Frazier, showing his experience. Not sure who else in the side would've done that.

Good to see Danny Cowley in the studio as well. "You can get bitter or you can get better. We choose to get better." Thumb up
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Btw I know that Hogg did foul Arter but do you think it was also a bit of overacting he learnt in the prem that he thinks will work in the Championship?
No. They teach that in schools now. Whistle

Back in the day, he would've got him back during the match or got the team's hard man to. Every team had one.
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Chopper McGill, Chopper Harris - feck me L666s had Hunter, Bremner and Giles at it and Giles was supposed to be the ball player.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »