Thread Rating:
Hibs suddenly active on the transfer front!
(17-08-2020, 14:11)0762 Wrote: This will be disappointing if true and particularly in the knowledge that AFC is in huge debt (based on Dave Cormack's recent comments re the fiscal challenge for the club). I'd be tempted to initiate a sneaky bid for Livy's CH Guthrie or the lad who plays alongside him.

Devlin? He would be the one I'd go for, looks very good defensively. As far as I'm aware Aberdeens is debt got wiped but I'd imagine that with the new stadium that may well be back. They've now pipped 3 players from us in the last 3 years which is disappointing.
0762 likes this post
Yep! That consistent "player gazumping" by them has pissed me off as well and I'm sure Ron Gordon will be made aware of this by lotsa Hibs fans when one considers the future positive aspirations that he preached about at Hibs last AGM. IMO we should be as big as AFC and I'm sure Gordon aspires to that view as well.
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10720

Boyly signs up to a new Hibs contract for another 3 years ending in 2023 Thumb up
ritchiebaby likes this post
Fraser Murray away to Dundee on loan.
We've added Jamie Murphy from Tax Dodging FC on loan. Didn't think it was a priority position for us to be honest, but I guess he might allow us to go 3 up top when required.
Aye! he has just recovered from a long-term cruciate injury. Just see how it goes eh!
Looks like Horgan is heading back down to England.
Aiden Mcgeady ? Apparently ross is keen to bring him in.
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10744

Another McGinn, Stephen, added to the squad to bolster Hibs mid area. Bring back John and that will treble the McGinn presence as well as strengthen Hibs team lol!! I notice this signing contract is limited to this season only - a trial period or a restricted money issue?
hibeejim21 likes this post
I notice a couple of interesting teenage signings - Gary O'Connor's son Josh, a CF like his dad, turns down Rangers and Chelsea's interest to start his pro career with the Cabbage n Ribs and Ex Hertz forward Jim Hamilton's son again signing up for a pro career at ER Stadium. Possible stars for the future.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »