Thread Rating:
Hibs suddenly active on the transfer front!
Yeah, we were way too lightweight in the middle of the park last season. Makes sense.

Linked with Ayrs young left back Daniel Harvie now. Was player of the year for them last season.
(11-07-2020, 15:05)hibeejim21 Wrote: Apparently hertz tried to sign Nisbet and wright at the last moment  Laugh

xxxx Jokers.

I like O'Donnell and think he would fit our game nicely, better get in there before that auld boot budge signs him.

Listening to Kevin Nisbet on Radio Forth talking about Hertz last min offer to try and gazump Hibs - dismissed the move "out of hand" and said he'd set his mind on joining Hibs since the failed transfer move in Jan - a TOP MAN IMO and stuff complicating things by acceding to such an underhand, last min move that is typical of these c#### at the current time!!!!
There is a strong rumour in Leith that Hibs are in to sign up Stephen McGinn. That'll be interesting, if true, as the prospect arises of two brothers playing in Hibs 1st team. I'm trying to remember the last time that happened at ER?
JR looking at Rangers mid player, Ross McCrorie, and not Gregg Docherty as many Hibs fans expected. This interest is a curious one for me but I'm guessing that JR now has a mid "work horse" named Gogic and looking for something different.
(07-08-2020, 13:45)0762 Wrote: JR looking at Rangers mid player, Ross McCrorie, and not Gregg Docherty as many Hibs fans expected. This interest is a curious one for me but I'm guessing that JR now has a mid "work horse" named Gogic and looking for something different.

Priced out of Docherty with English clubs interested who can offer more on wages, May also be priced out of Marjorie aswell by the sounds of things.
Looks like Hibs have upped the price on McCrorie and it is a "done deal"!
He looked decent playing at CB for sevco.
I notice Jackson has left Hibs to head down south. It looks like JR looking at McCrorie as a straight replacement for that CH cover position.
ritchiebaby likes this post
Looks like Mccrorie is going to Aberdeen on loan.
This will be disappointing if true and particularly in the knowledge that AFC is in huge debt (based on Dave Cormack's recent comments re the fiscal challenge for the club). I'd be tempted to initiate a sneaky bid for Livy's CH Guthrie or the lad who plays alongside him.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »