Thread Rating:
Hibs suddenly active on the transfer front!
Hibs looking at Kyle Magennis from St Mirren and Young Campbell from Motherwell who I picked out after our game as being 'one to keep an eye on' .

I think Campbell could potentially already be the better player and I would 'push the boat out' to get him.
(30-09-2020, 01:03)hibeejim21 Wrote: Hibs looking at Kyle Magennis from St Mirren and Young Campbell from Motherwell who I picked out after our game as being 'one to keep an eye on' .

I think Campbell could potentially already be the better player and I would 'push the boat out' to get him.

A bit annoying that both Hibs targets have been made public, id be surprised now if we got either, about time someone sorted the leaks out, as far as I've heard the issues are not on Hibs end. I think Campbell would be a great signing but can't see it happening, I'd think there would be a few English clubs sniffing about there.
Yep! I think the McCrorie "turnaround" to AFC was a lesson learnt for Hibs and Ron Gordon - discreetly try to "get the transfer over the line" and then talk about it.
(30-09-2020, 01:39)BouncingHibees Wrote:
(30-09-2020, 01:03)hibeejim21 Wrote: Hibs looking at Kyle Magennis from St Mirren and Young Campbell from Motherwell who I picked out after our game as being 'one to keep an eye on' .

A bit annoying that both Hibs targets have been made public, id be surprised now if we got either, about time someone sorted the leaks out, as far as I've heard the issues are not on Hibs end. I think Campbell would be a great signing but can't see it happening, I'd think there would be a few English clubs sniffing about there.

It looks like Hibs are now in for Campbell with Halberg offered as a swap player together with a transfer fee! Ron Gordon definitely "on a mission" to strengthen as per his aspirations uttered at Hibs last AGM. Also JR's interest in a promising mid player from Crewe Alexandria, Ryan Wintle, now subdued for the time being.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »