Thread Rating:
Hamilton
The picture in the Sun shows Hamilton wearing a check shirt shorts and matching hat. Looks like a table cloth, but hey ho what do I know about fashion? I do know when I was holidaying on Gran Canaria a few years ago wearing a check shirt was a visual message.
When is Lewis going to come out?
2020 the year the bubble burst  Doh
(12-09-2020, 08:16)Blue Baggie Wrote: The picture in the Sun shows Hamilton wearing a check shirt shorts and matching hat. Looks like a table cloth, but hey ho what do I know about fashion? I do know when I was holidaying on Gran Canaria a few years ago wearing a check shirt was a visual message.
When is Lewis going to come out?

Shit, checked (or plaid as they call it over here) shirts make up half of my wardrobe, I had better be careful!!! Have to say I have wondered that about Hamilton as well.
Lewis strikes again - his new tee shirt. Saying arrest the police - he really is a knob. Yes they shot the people in the Beronna Taylor house. But not before they were SHOT AT and a police officer was HIT. What did anyone expect the police to do!!!
What has politics got to do with F1 anyway. Politics should never be in sport or we will cease to have any sport - ban Hamilton out the way. Used to have a lot of time for Lewis but he is using F! as
an advertising tool for stirring up racial hatred. If a white driver did what he is doing he would be banned and jailed.
I'm tired of his ego and anti white racism. When he wears a tee shirt about a white persons injustice let me know. He is fast becoming a hated figure within the sport. What a sad way to end your career.
F1 has become the Lewis Hamilton circus for all the wrong reasons.
(15-09-2020, 10:57)Blue Baggie Wrote: Lewis strikes again - his new tee shirt. Saying arrest the police - he really is a knob. Yes they shot the people in the Beronna Taylor house. But not before they were SHOT AT and a police officer was HIT. What did anyone expect the police to do!!!
What has politics got to do with F1 anyway. Politics should never be in sport or we will cease to have any sport - ban Hamilton out the way. Used to have a lot of time for Lewis but he is using F! as
an advertising tool for stirring up racial hatred. If a white driver did what he is doing he would be banned and jailed.
I'm tired of his ego and anti white racism. When he wears a tee shirt about a white persons injustice let me know. He is fast becoming a hated figure within the sport. What a sad way to end your career.

Disagree with you on a number of points in your post especially about the circumstances of this particular shooting and what the cause being protested is but not sure we should go into that here. I do agree that he should not have worn the shirt when he did, he apparently wore it at the usual stand against racism the drivers do each race, that was the place to wear it, not after the race.
(15-09-2020, 17:33)St Charles Owl Wrote:
(15-09-2020, 10:57)Blue Baggie Wrote: Lewis strikes again - his new tee shirt. Saying arrest the police - he really is a knob. Yes they shot the people in the Beronna Taylor house. But not before they were SHOT AT and a police officer was HIT. What did anyone expect the police to do!!!

Disagree with you on a number of points in your post especially about the circumstances of this particular shooting and what the cause being protested is but not sure we should go into that here.  I do agree that he should not have worn the shirt when he did, he apparently wore it at the usual stand against racism the drivers do each race, that was the place to wear it, not after the race. 

Your probably right. I can only go on what some people are saying actually occurred in the shooting incident. I do have a downer on Lewis and he can do no right in my eyes ATM. I feel at the end of each race the result will now be overshadowed by the media scrambling to see what Lewis has on his bloody T-Shirt. 
I've seen it far to many times a hero is created only to have it grabbed away from him when it suits the tabloids. It's just a matter of time. And his friends within the sport will dump him. It's written in the stars.
I see the BT case has been settled. The family have accepted a payment to halt any further proceedings. Rumours of 12 million dollars ?
Another pole. How many more records will he need before he retires?
(26-09-2020, 23:56)Blue Baggie Wrote: Another pole. How many more records will he need before he retires?

I’m fairly sure that’s not the record he is chasing prior to retirement!!
TBH he was robbed of victory today - 2 X 5 second penalties, never heard of that happening before?
If anyone commits an error. letting them drive around and then let them do it again is just not right on so many levels.
His comment of "They are trying to stop me" was another dig at the stewards and has a ring of truth about it.
He also had 2 penalty points added to his licence, but that has been withdrawn now. Swapped for a £10K fine for the team apparently?
I’ve never heard of that penalty or rule either. I don’t see them out to get him but I do think they are happy that pushing him down the grid generally leads to a better race for the tv viewers.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »