Thread Rating:
Prediction League Results/Tables Week 30
After a mailbox full of requests I have decided to suspend my protest & publish this weeks tables.

Rumours of an extraordinary meeting are, I can confirm, true. I will be campaigning for the title, relegation & promotion to rightfully take place at the conclusion of the season. I am confident I have the backing of a majority of the other committee members, certainly enough to carry the motion.

I will argue that 3 essential criteria are met to allow fairness to all and integrity remain, I will accept defeat only if these essentials cannot be met.

If:

1). Top spot in the Premiership remains as published
2). Bottom spot in the Premiership remains as published
3) Top spot in the Championship remains as published

If any of the above are not as stated at the seasons end then I will reluctantly be forced to support the "void season" motion

Imagine in real life

Liverpool were denied the title
Villa were allowed to avoid relegation
The Baggies were denied promotion.

Meeting is planned at the end of next Wednesdays fixtures  Thumb up

Tables follow

Baggiebob(BBB), Amelia Chaffinch, Lord Snooty And 1 others like this post
Blah blah blah !!!
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
(16-07-2020, 21:44)Beefy 1965 Wrote: Blah blah blah !!!

"For the integrity of the league we have to make sure dudillegence is observed so have taken to players playing out promotion/Relegation issues as in paragraph 234 line 12 page 1,346
This is to ensure the integrity is upheld in the dudillegence mentioned above just incase legal action is taken to push through and promotions,relegations or Champions as this doesn't include this season
Status quo will be observed due to the dudillegence being followed as mentioned above..
Hope this clears this up for everybody at this time.
I can state with the three other committee members this is correct at the time of going to press and consequence being released at this time on Sports"

You're calling my post blah blah blah, see your quoted drivel off the other thread WTF is that Whistle Laugh
The legal bits you signed up to as a member of the committee,
No going back now..
You know what we agreed at the meeting,
Not my fault you have never won anything, that's not going to change anytime soon either is it Laugh
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »