Thread Rating:
Rangers v Celtic - a big chance to "finish them off" in style
This fixture appears to be a perfect one for the Hoops to exploit on Sunday after Rangers well "humped" tonight by a Bayer Leverkusen side that looked like it was playing in "second gear" for most of this match until "stirred up" to do a bit more!! Celtic players will be as "fresh" as they could wish for while Rangers energy levels used up tonight. Also Tavernier out injured as well as Ryan Jack. I expect the Hoops to "fly out the traps" and push into them with a hi press game plan.
This game should be getting played behind closed doors if at all. It's clear things have escalated now. The league should be trying to play as many of the remaining fixtures as quickly as possible behind closed doors. Why wait until Monday anyway ? If it needs doing do it NOW.

As for sevco they were shown up the night, they finally played a team from a good league who aren't in some kind of crisis.

Also the pitch was a complete joke, looked like it should have had a scarecrow on it....Instead it got a bottle of buckie launched on it at a German player.
0762 likes this post
Game cancelled and no surprise there. Re that stupid bottle incident, that won't be ignored by UEFA but I loved the Bayer L player's mocking response in emptying out that whisky in front the Rangers fans' area where it came from.
It's time those scumbags were removed from European competition completely. In a way it's great the game was cancelled because the inevitable defeat coming those animals way on Sunday would have put them 'off the leash' and god knows what disorder they would have caused.
What amazed me was the poor Scot media response to highlighting that disgraceful incident properly, post match. That said it all for me but hopefully UEFA will "act on it" anyway.
hibeejim21 likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »