Thread Rating:
Serious Question
how many on here would prefer the season to finish with remaining games played behind closed doors

any thoughts?
@Kristien 1965
If we accept the principle that games will not have crowd attendance, I'd prefer to see us play - providing its safe for the players and officials - behind closed doors than be given promotion now or, even worse, void the season. I just think that, if we go up or fail to do so, it should be by playing football and not through an administrative decision, however understandable that may be.
The light at the end of the tunnel is the light of an oncoming train
In order of preference:

1. Finish the season with open doors, however long it may take
2. Finish the season behind closed doors to get it done before summer
3. Declare the season over and current positions (including promotion/relegation) are final
4. Decide outstanding fixtures by making managers play the games against each other on FIFA 20
5. Decide outstanding fixtures by divining the auguries in animal entrails
6. Decide outstanding fixtures with a race around the world in eighty days
7. Decide outstanding fixtures by making managers fight to the death in a gladiatorial arena
8. Decide outstanding fixtures with a series of rap battles
9. Decide outstanding fixtures by asking Engelbert Humperdinck what he reckons the results would have been
10. Erase humanity in a global thermonuclear war
999. Declare the season null and void
BaggieSteve, derbybaggie, talkSAFT And 1 others like this post
(28-03-2020, 11:11)Ska\dForLife-WBA Wrote: In order of preference:

3. Declare the season over and current positions (including promotion/relegation) are final
4. Decide outstanding fixtures by making managers play the games against each other on FIFA 20
7. Decide outstanding fixtures by making managers fight to the death in a gladiatorial arena
9. Decide outstanding fixtures by asking Engelbert Humperdinck what he reckons the results would have been

No. 7 favourite for me, definitely!
No. 7 for me as well, but it must be Colin v Tony.
And they must both die.
drewks likes this post
There's a new 'wedon'twanttosupportthelittleclubsanymoreovirus' now running rampant through the corridors of the FA. The old duffers couldn't socially isolate to save their lives. They've been mentally isolated since June 1966 and likely long before that.

Having already stuffed the lower leagues and local league clubs (yes, I know about the other thread, hear me out) and given that, they'll now slowly pull the plugs higher up until they reach the Prima Donna League, their vote is 999.  Smartass

Mine is 11 - Decide outstanding fixtures with a series of heavy rock/metal battles.

Honour your region's contribution to music chaps. Thumb up

Rap?  Doh
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
(28-03-2020, 16:44)theo_luddite Wrote: There's a new 'wedon'twanttosupportthelittleclubsanymoreovirus' now running rampant through the corridors of the FA. The old duffers couldn't socially isolate to save their lives. They've been mentally isolated since June 1966 and likely long before that.

Having already stuffed the lower leagues and local league clubs (yes, I know about the other thread, hear me out) and given that, they'll now slowly pull the plugs higher up until they reach the Prima Donna League, their vote is 999.  Smartass

Mine is 11 - Decide outstanding fixtures with a series of heavy rock/metal battles.

Honour your region's contribution to music chaps. Thumb up

Rap?  Doh

Heavy Rock/Metal Battles?
Sabaton Wins Hands Down
theo_luddite likes this post
@Kristien 1965
(28-03-2020, 11:11)Ska\dForLife-WBA Wrote: In order of preference:

Seeing how out of touch the FA are they would probably go for No5.

DD Sick Sick
Ubique.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »