Thread Rating:
Bad TV
Shocked 
Just got round to watching the Pale Horse. I cannot believe we kept it on the planner since it was on. What a waste of 2%. What a waste of 2 hours of our lives! @LordSnooty
Lord Snooty likes this post
It were too dark and when it finished all I could comment was "tut" Rolleyes

Usually like Agatha Christie stuff an all.
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Decided to watch a series called 'Survivors' from 1975 on Youtube. It's about a flu like illness which gets accidentally leaked by a scientist in China when drops a glass jar in a lab and it spreads across the World via air travel.

The show is set in the era of 1975 in Britain and it focuses on three main characters. Greg who is a clever, handyman, engineer etc and who can turn his hand at anything. Jenny a young working class woman who forms an attachment to Greg and then there is Abby who is a young middle class socialite who is searching for her son in the pandemic because she sent him away to a private school.

There is 3 series and 38 episodes so far I've watched 6 episodes of the first series and not bothering with the rest because the writing is poor, each episode has a different story and features new guest characters and the acting is completely wooden and totally unbelievable.
Lord Snooty, hibeejim21, 0762 like this post
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
Wasn't there a re-make of that done more recently ?

Currently re watching westworld before I start the new season.
King of Queens thoroughly unfunny on Channel 4 every morning, basically American shite
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

(31-03-2020, 12:28)hibeejim21 Wrote: Wasn't there a re-make of that done more recently ?

Currently re watching westworld before I start the new season.

Yeah back in 2008 but it got cancelled.

Never seen Westworld the TV series but I've seen the film.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »