Thread Rating:
The pandemic strikes Scot footie - economic carnage to follow?
You can't claim to have evidence of wrong doing and then say "we ain't giving that evidence over" FFS....thats beyond embarrassing.

They have gone full trump over this.
They could've had an anonymous vote with a date and time deadline and "be done with it" - formally presented by each Chairman but anonymity guaranteed! Why issue the results before all the voting was returned??????? Nuts!! Also re league reconstruction, I'm sure the Premiership required a 11-1 affirmative vote to even consider that kinda proposal - a non-starter!
That twat Gardiner has a lot to answer for, he's the clown that fucked up the seat order at hertz, and who made an arse of it at Dundee. Now the stupid hun fanny is dragging ICT into this spat needlessly.

Roy MacGregor of Ross County explained it earlier. It's not just the prize money, the clubs cant last months without gate receipts. They also need to know who they are going to be playing for budgets etc. Contracts are up end of June. When are we going to play these games ??? If we shorten next season it's just kicking the can down the road.

The overwhelming majority of clubs in Scotland have accepted the season is over and we need to draw a line under it somehow and move on.
ritchiebaby and BouncingHibees like this post
Appears the guy who put the vote in for Dundee was not authorized to do so and undermined the Dundee chairman.
(12-04-2020, 18:50)0762 Wrote: Aye! It was apparently one of their directors.

Also some strong rumours tonight that a some sort of fault in Dundees insurance has left them with the prospect they will have to vote yes.

Notice Hearts Hearts released a desperate statement today,  spouting of crazy temporary reconstruction ideas (maybe they can do it in the championship and merge the leagues down there if they are so keen ie championship and league 1)
Kind of told me that they know what's coming.
Here we are in the midst of a global pandemic,10,000 people dead, Easter Sunday FFS and these arseholes are still churning out statements of misinformation to get their thick fans all rage filled blaming every other xxxx but themselves for their position to deflect from their own failure. They make me sick.

If accies were bottom 'queen' Anne would happily send them down, but they have stank the league out all season and deserve to go down. Their own fans accepted it ages ago. Same with sevco, if they were even a goal ahead right now they would be screaming to call it. There seasons been over for weeks.

That clown Robertson should be emptied off the SPFL board in the morning. Then the board need to just confirm thats it, no prize money til the games are played or they agree the resolution. That should focus some minds. If they want a sub in the meantime they should try asking SKY or BT.

(12-04-2020, 18:56)BouncingHibees Wrote:

Also some strong rumours tonight that a some sort of fault in Dundees insurance has left them with the prospect they will have to vote yes.

Notice Hearts Hearts released a desperate statement today,  spouting of crazy temporary reconstruction ideas (maybe they can do it in the championship and merge the leagues down there if they are so keen ie championship and league 1)

They couldnae afford a day saver never mind a lengthy legal battle.
(12-04-2020, 20:10)hibeejim21 Wrote: Here we are in the midst of a global pandemic,10,000 people dead, Easter Sunday FFS and these arseholes are still churning out statements of misinformation to get their thick fans all rage filled blaming every other xxxx but themselves for their position to deflect from their own failure. They make me sick.

If accies were bottom 'queen' Anne would happily send them down, but they have stank the league out all season and deserve to go down. Their own fans accepted it ages ago. Same with sevco, if they were even a goal ahead right now they would be screaming to call it. There seasons been over for weeks.

That clown Robertson should be emptied off the SPFL board in the morning. Then the board need to just confirm thats it, no prize money til the games are played or they agree the resolution.  That should focus some minds. If they want a sub in the meantime they should try asking SKY or BT.

(12-04-2020, 18:56)BouncingHibees Wrote:

They couldnae afford a day saver never mind a lengthy legal battle.
The joys of finishing mid table and laughing at the seethe coming from Hearts and Rangers  Big Grin
I wanna see Rangers officials squirm now that it has been formally suggested by the SPFL that they "put up" or "shut up" - i.e. provide the evidence or withdraw their statement and look absolutely stupid!!
BouncingHibees likes this post
"Our resolution was never intended to release end of season fee payments but instead to provide loans as an advance on such payments. It is now apparent that this is already within the power of the SPFL."

They can't even hire someone to lie properly for them any more. They are way beyond embarrassment or squirming on anything!
(13-04-2020, 02:09)hibeejim21 Wrote: "Our resolution was never intended to release end of season fee payments but instead to provide loans as an advance on such payments. It is now apparent that this is already within the power of the SPFL."

They can't even hire someone to lie properly for them any more. They are way beyond embarrassment or squirming on anything!

I kind of doubt the SPFL have anything like the amount of money that would be needed in 'loans' anyway, I mean the kind of loan Rangers would need would be extortionate.

Also there deffered wage bill which will have to be paid next season is at ridiculous figures already I reckon in reality that is why King ran for the hills, admin2 must be on the cards.
0762 likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »