Thread Rating:
The Owls v Reading SBC Match Thread
Probably win all them Kev and fall short like last season ..it's how we do things ! As soon as there's nothing to play for up step the brave !!
Monks come out basically saying Westwood and Hutchinson are finished at the club .
Da Cruz has been sussed after only 3 games fans saying he's a headless chicken .
Same goes for Fessi although we already knew that if he doesn't play striker !

I can't get my head round the fact we loaned Penney out to bring in Murphy and dacrap ? A player who was developing a football Brian along with the tricks and pace !
Too many headless chickens upfront no midfield and a scared stiff defence backed up with the assurance that there keeper could make a howler at any moment !
How can you build on that with let's face it 5 new faces in the summer even if all 10 contracts of current players are cancelled ?
Answer you can't it will take at least another season of ins and outs before the final pieces can be put together ! But we now that we don't have the patience niether do we trust who's in charge ! So I think he will be binned off before the new year whatever happens .. probably Xmas !
Barmy to think that we were 3rd at Xmas and now could actually be relgated after a likely 12pt deduction

From the boardroom to the pitch its rotten
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
BML Update:

Pei gets a Smartass for the attendance

BML Updated.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »