Thread Rating:
The Owls v Reading SBC Match Thread
Seriously now, Fessi fouled after and nothing

Clearly cheating these EFL stooges
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Well we capitulated against Blackburn, hope the same doesn't again.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
His second one was possibly a yellow, the first challenge he was booked for was never a yellow!!!
Blatent cheating again
Fulham losing 2-0 at home to the Dingles!!!
This cheating officials scenario is so blatant now it's embarrassing for the EFL Doh

That would have been a penalty at the other end Whistle
and complicated
Even JP on ifollow sees it

Every game, there's a similar pattern to the officiating
Maddix likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Waste of a signing coming off da Cruz a forward asked to run around in midfield like a headless chicken ..

I want monk sacked I don't want him with money to burn !!
How's that not a yellow???

This cheating Doh
(15-02-2020, 18:21)Imre varadi Wrote: Waste of a signing coming off da Cruz a forward asked to run around in midfield like a headless chicken ..

I want monk sacked I don't want him with money to burn !!

If we sack Monk it will mean that somebody else will come in and have to assess these c'unts for another 6 months Confused

Wankers
and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »