Thread Rating:
It's been 87 long years
Yes folks 87 years since the Robins last won at Carlisle.

Mind you I suspect we weren't often in the same division for many of those years.

Well done the hardy 84 supporters who braved the weather and travelled all that way. A pat on the back from me but, what time did you get home that night??
It must have been worth it though to see Rueben finally playing again and he scored the winning goal too.

So we now have three successive home games all within 10 days of each other and a chance to play one of our re-scheduled games.

And if all that isn't pleasing enough our Gloucestershire rivals appear to have blown up. haha Doh

Looking forward to the Orient game on Saturday. Hope that the referee is a bit more even handed than the one who officiated down in London on the opening day of the season. Rumour has it that the Ref that day was determined to let the 'O's win the match as there was a lot of sympathy due to the then recent demise of Justin Edinburgh who had masterminded promotion from the National league the season before.

Even made sure by 'red carding' two of our players that day. Thumb down Thumb down

Onwards and upwards!!
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
Some days I'm top dog, most days I'm just the lamp post.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »