Thread Rating:
MORELOS
I've used a "figure of speech" commonly used in Scotland FGS! I'm not even gonna bother explaining that figure of speech!! There's nothing to criticise and stop misinterpreting and exaggerating that fact!! I put in the word literally????? Right - that's it removed!!! OK?????? You can amend your thread now!! And as for you SCO??? You should know better than adding any like or dislike to a decent debate where it is generally agreed this guy is a moron of the highest order - this is not a new OP!!!!!!! It was a Feb 2020 OP and created for good reason!!!!! If you have any doubts about that, I suggest you come to Scotland and watch live games in stadiums where this fat bastard has been plying his extreme behaviour for a long time in matches where he doesn't play well or he is totally marked out of a game by a good defender(s) or the result is not to his liking. And noticeable not one comment re the impotent refereeing when it comes to many of his worst offences like stamping on an opponent on the ground or ramming his elbow into an opponent's face!! The only reason this moron has quietened down is the fact he and his agent have finally got their way and are "leaving the scene" soon with no recompense to a totally impotent RFC when it came to moving this guy on for a decent transfer fee when they had the chance to do so.
St Charles Owl likes this post
"He's from a rough country."

Thats no way to talk about Lanarkshire.
Devongone and 0762 like this post
Laugh Laugh Laugh Nice one!!! Thumb up
0762, calm down, take a few deep breaths!! If we had a more substantial option I would have been able to put anything instead of the like button but its all we have. I thought his post was funny, it made me chuckle but that option is not there. I have never seen Morelos play, I only have your version to go by so I won't comment on it because I have nothing to add. Don't doubt what you say so don't take offence at this please!!
I am calm. I've never been calmer!! After past bizarre events (not many btw!) to reflect on on this board, that position will remain so until the eventual moment arrives where I decide to just move on. Note I will defend a situation where there was no intention to undermine what is/was a decent debate/conversation. Why spoil it eh?? I don't think there's any more to be said TBF.
I have been critical of you and you have been critical of me, that for me is the point of a forum like this. All good on my end and I read all your contributions to the site whether I agree or not.
0762 - literally is a Word with A Meaning. If you'd written "murdered" on it's own then you'd have been hitting figure of speech territory. As it was you made yourself sound like an hysteric at best. We all make mistakes. We sometimes look stupid. Occasionally we are! Calm down. Fat-shaming is hardly a praiseworthy activity in any case, but I've been guilty of it too in the past, and certainly have no room around the waist to talk.

Morelos is 5' 10" tall at best. He weighs around 79kg. That gives him a Body Mass Index on the high side of normal, that's all.

He is only 26 now. If he can get his head round the idea, he could still have several years of high earnings ahead of him. And maybe even happiness and success.

He shares my birthday. Star signs come up with a 21st Century Schizoid Man profile. Seems to match me, so no reason it hasn't got old Alfredo too.

And as for portraying him as some sort of dangerous thug on the field - he ain't big or hard enough. Back when I played the game he'd have had the sulks kicked out of him sharpish.

He's behaved like a ****, but he's got some talent too. Cut him a bit of slack. After all hatred will only fcku you up. Cut yourself a bit of slack too.

If I were making a suggestion for Morelos it would be that many of his problems stem from his professional experience being confined to two of Europe's easier leagues. He reacts badly to a bit of stick and being a level above most of his opponents he thinks he has a right to cruise through. It may be too late, but he needs to come up against the big boys in the playground. Significantly he has only managed 1 international goal in 11 games.

I LOVED HIBEEJIM'S TOUCH OF HUMOUR!!!!!!!!! And I apologise for deliberately winding you up, but if you over-react all the time it's the same to the rest of us as not reacting at all.
Inverurie Jambo likes this post
(15-03-2023, 01:49)St Charles Owl Wrote: I have been critical of you and you have been critical of me, that for me is the point of a forum like this.  All good on my end and I read all your contributions to the site whether I agree or not.

All good on my end SCO. I repeat, contrary to what has been said in the previous thread, calmness prevails and will remain so. I must say it is disappointing to read such a response re a topic that pulled a very good debate re a hugely controversial character like Morelos and suddenly turned re the use of one word and a fairly common figure of speech - very disappointing!!
I think I know who you are referring to but the answer is no I won't remove him. He hasn't broken any rules and he is free to contribute however he likes as long as he stays within those rules, so I have no reason to.

I would have to change my initials to BBC if I did remove him!! Whistle
Awwwww lets be nice to Morelos. Ehh naw lets not.

He's a horrible, horrible wee c*nt of a player, who has deliberately tried to injure opponents several times including 2 hibs players, behaved like an absolute dirtbag off the pitch to his pregnant Mrs and personally i hate him, his torn faced coupon and his 3 different haircuts on the one head look and reserve the right to do so.

Body mass index ? I live in Scotland pal and i know a fat bastard when i see one. And he is one fat bassa...The only threat "alf" is at the moment is to those in a queue at Greggs.

And if his "problems" stem from being in a league thats too shit for him, why did he sign those contract extensions ? Countless other foreign players have plied their trade here and not acted the goat like he has. I might suggest that he gets away with it because if any other teams player so much as looks at him the wrong way they get a red card from the SFAs long line up of rangers fans in black.

Morelos's problem is that he isn't the full shilling upstairs, scott brown used to wind him up tae xxxx constantly and he couldn't handle it. He has talent for sure but equally in a league with fair refereeing and more streetwise players he might not be able to handle it.

But xxxx him anyway.
0762 likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »