Thread Rating:
Johnson watch activated - the nightmare begins for the UK!!
On the contrary - it's Bodgit, his minions in 10 Downing Street and the recipients of £millions of tax payers cash without tendering legally for the job who are the dangerous ones.

Even when collectively they come up with a half-baked track and trace scheme they don't use the data that is generated. That's far more dangerous than a pensioner telling the government on TV what we are saying on here.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/o...-officials

I should have added in that first line - and not (so far) being held to account for failing to produce the goods for which they have been so ridiculously over-paid either.

I rest my case

[Image: 4783.jpg?width=940&quality=85&auto=forma...74aff38c3b]
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Don't forget to buy Maureen from Barnsley's new album : BLITZ SPIRIT - do what the f**k ye want.

Featuring the hit singles - 'up yours science' ' luftwaffe lockdown' and 'namby pamby covid'

In shops now!!!
0762 likes this post
If you listen to her properly - she's going out but being careful about it. She's not joining in any mass rallies, she's not going into crowded buildings, but she's not going to be locked up like a prisoner in her home to whither and die on the vine on her own either. I would get out more but apparently it's not allowed.
A guide to cask ale.

Hats off to her. Who's stopping people from getting about though ?
My problem with her (and someones incessant PR campaign around her) is the word salad about lockdowns and science, and the constant references to the xxxx war.
0762 likes this post
I agree on threat one. This country, and our Gov't in particular, are still obsessed with a war none of them fought in and a bare few would have been born while it was going on. We aren't going to beat (or at best contain) this thing with tanks and drones.
0762 likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

Talk of frontline NHS staff getting a vaccine at xmas.
(23-10-2020, 16:33)hibeejim21 Wrote: "This Black Lives Matter thing is wrong. Surely ALL Lives Matter"

"OK, so that'll include the poor sods risking life and limb to cross the Channel."

"NO, NOT LIKE THAT.... Er, we should be helping our own."

"Righto, better feed those kids then."

"NO, NOT LIKE THAT EITHER."

Thats the mindset of far too many in the UK today.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/10/24/more-than...-13474051/

Better feed those deprived kids eh??? Not for a wealthy Tory to bother about but heyyyyy - that petition is a great response from Joe Public - apparently passed the million mark and no f####### wonder - these MPs can do without their subsidised free meals!!
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/brexit/br...d=msedgdhp

So it looks like the Tories could be close to a "perfect storm" as their popularity as a govt with Johnson (and Cummings) "at the helm" spiralling downwards and I think they are waiting for the upcoming result of the US election and hoping that their big-mouthed bastard of a buddy "across the pond" wins through to align with their unpleasant shitheid politics as that was a major part of this whole conspiracy/Brexit plan from the very beginning!!
Can't think who could possibly be ultimately responsible for this shit-show Whistle

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre...-teenagers

Not bloody half I can't. Angry
A guide to cask ale.

Yep! A private tendering "stitch up" that really should be thoroughly investigated by the appropriate independent scrutineer much in the same way that certain Civil Service or Public Service contracts are deemed worthy of criticism, investigation and subsequent punishment. In this particular case, the huge cost of said T&T contract is unbelievable in the fact it has avoided scrutiny through a clear loophole of convenience for the Tory govt, and assigned successful contractor/Tory pal - "flagged" as an emergency contract. The words "value for money" immediately come to mind as well as investigating the competence, unhealthy association and accountability of parties involved in this "stitch up" at a massive cost to the British tax payer.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »