Thread Rating:
Labour Leadership Contest
Trying to be diplomatic for once.
(02-07-2021, 18:38)Amelia Chaffinch Wrote: Trying to be diplomatic for once.

Not sure what you are referring to though Amelia. If you are saying 'nope' to labour creating divisions there then thats demonstrably not true. If it's about the problems there being different to everywhere else I'm genuinely interested to know.
There are some people who just don't want a woman representing them. Enough said?
(02-07-2021, 18:45)Amelia Chaffinch Wrote: There are some people who just don't want a woman representing them. Enough said?

Doesn't seem to have been a problem in the past ?
It also depends on the campaign! And we're back to Galloway again!
Well, if you can explain why Galloway runs in West Yorkshire elections but there was no sign of him in Hartlepool or down in The Chalfonts, or there abouts, you might answer your own questions.
Lord Snooty, Amelia Chaffinch, 0762 like this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
(02-07-2021, 21:30)theo_luddite Wrote: Well, if you can explain why Galloway runs in West Yorkshire elections but there was no sign of him in Hartlepool or down in The Chalfonts, or there abouts, you might answer your own questions.

He's ran in Manchester and in Lanarkshire as well of late so I don't think he's that fussy.
Don't forget Galloway's failed incursion in Scotland either Jim, trying to be the flag bearer for the union in the Scottish election but not fooling a politically aware Scottish voting populace who effectively told him to f### off. I must profess I didn't realise that Galloway had splintered the vote in Bagley and Spen until my wife enlightened me and one must immediately ask, "Why were certain voters in this local area fooled by this political chancer/charlatan who doesn't even live in the local area"????? Indeed Kim Leadbetter was the only candidate from 26(?) hopefuls who actually lived in the local area, something that really amazes me when I hear this occasional revelation from certain constituencies like this one. One could even go further and contend that Galloway was hired to trespass into this by-election and fragment the vote to the advantage of the Tories, a suspicion that I strongly believed was going on in Scotland before the May election!! I wouldn't dismiss this possibility either, such is the real toxic nature and underhand tactics of the politics that are going on down south!! And btw Amelia, my comment re the condoning English electorate that backs the Tories, no matter what kinda extreme behaviour, indiscretions, fiascos, illegalities, bullying etc etc etc that prevails week by week by week by week........ad nauseum, hasn't changed one jot and no matter what your defensive opinion and vilification is. The previous Hartlepool by-election result/Tory victory was a classic example of "scratching one's head" in utter bewilderment at the silly politics/politics of hate that have continually gone on in England from Brexit onwards and the idiotic pro-Tory voting that is infuriating!! Enough said!! As for the Labour Party and Starmer, a united party??? My arse!!! The same goes for the Scottish version and c####/quislings like Gordon Brown, Murray, Leonard and many other conniving little shits attached to the Tory/Royal bandwagon (I thought they were supposed to be at odds with the nasty Tory party, Johnson, Gove et al??????????????? NOT SO!!!!) who have no interest in Scotland or Scottish interests whatsoever.
Why Bagley? Another attempt to insult England? Please don't hide behind typos. We know you check and change your wording.

Once again, I can't bear to read all this.

How can a thread about the Labour leadership be turned into another  anti-English / pro-Scottish thread?  Doh
ritchiebaby likes this post
George is a grifter, a chancer along the lines of Farage. He came into a seat in Lanarkshire (which has little in the way of a muslim population) and tried to pander to the loyalist/unionist population there. He just shape shifts to whatever suits todays narrative.

You just wonder where he's getting the money from to run all these campaigns.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »