Thread Rating:
St Johnstone v Hibs, Sat 9 Nov, KO 3.00pm
(09-11-2019, 19:03)BouncingHibees Wrote: And that's how it's done Heckinbottom!.

Naismith and Kamberi stand outs and Doidge showing what he can do with a bit of support.

Aye! Sensation and Hibs score four goals for fun with Doidge suddenly able to score goals, a "hat trick", and Eddie May doing the things/changes that most Hibs fans have been wanting to see for months plus no cautious defensive strategy!! It has been a very good day for Hibs Thumb up Onwards and upwards!!

GGTTH
WTF ?

I knew we would start picking up results once we binned that idiot of a manager. But I did not expect a Doidge hat-trick.

I still think he's pish mind, watch him in the warm ups.

On BBC alba now.
Harry Kewell at the game yesterday, his interview afterwards suggesting he has been "sounded out" over taking the Hibs job.....and it's an option for him.
Harry Kewell Jim? Look at his management record so far and he is "ordinary" if not below that! He has done very little to be anywhere near that Hibs appointment.
(10-11-2019, 14:39)0762 Wrote: Harry Kewell Jim? Look at his management record so far and he is "ordinary" if not below that! He has done very little to be anywhere near that Hibs appointment.

His management experience is almost non-existent!!! Would be a leap of faith to appoint him, but its one that could go either way as there is no record to compare against!!
Maybe he is just getting his name out there, but its a worrying thought. One compounded by. a lot of bets being placed on him.

Apparently he behaved like a real arsehole at notts county. No thanks.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »