Thread Rating:
A UK General Election and Trump already "sticking his nose" in it....
I've been reading social media and a lot of people in Scotland are voting Conservative but I've also noticed that a lot are Rangers supporters as well. The Celtic and Hibs supporters on social media seem to be voting SNP or Labour well the one's I've read anyway.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
That's social media for you!
0762 likes this post
There's is so much "ammunition" to fire at the Tories up here, I'll be very disappointed if the SNP don't win 50+ seats and they don't even need to fight a "dirty" campaign unlike the other toxic unionists parties with their scheming unionist agenda!!. As for Scot Labour? They are non-entities!
Saw the first brexit party poster in a shop yesterday. They're the only ones campaigning. And one of our Labour MP's biggest assets has always been his former army career. The brexit party have put an ex-servicewoman up against him. They know what they are doing.
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
That prince Andrew interview was bizarre. He's lying through his teeth.

Might end up in 'mysterious and tragic' helicopter crash down the line.
A different topic but this is a case of, "Who do you believe"? It is not clear to me who is really telling the truth although the prince deemed guilty of association with a sex offender (but known him for years before this revelation!) and extremely naïve.
He looks a shifty character to me, zero empathy for the victims either.
Protecting himself and the Royal dynasty eh!? Also worth mentioning similar historical associations with Epstein attached to Donald Trump and Bill Clinton!
The look on Emily Maitlis face when he said Epstein's crimes were "unbecoming". I mean WTF ?

He was clearly lying through his teeth, more to come on this for sure. Bastard.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50450207

He stands by his stance and comments in this interview but now apparently wanted "across the pond" to testify re Epstein.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »