Thread Rating:
A UK General Election and Trump already "sticking his nose" in it....
I don't wanna see that possibility arising but I'd love to see how the miniscule Scot Libdems, led by an absolute erse of a Fifer named Willie Rennie, would respond to such folly after all their anti Tory preaching at the Scot Parliament and to the Scottish public - they are almost finished in Scotland but that scenario would destroy them in the eyes of millions of voters up n down the country and esp after the "Clegg betrayal" re tuition fees and following on to assist the Tories in some of the worst welfare cuts, and other extreme cuts to vulnerable groups and deprived areas of the UK - easy targets for these bastards and they were complicit with the toerags!! That "about turn" will never be forgotten by many British voters who regard them as unelectable and untrustworthy and no wonder!!
Just listening to Labour's Shadow Chancellor, McDonnell, preaching that Labour will tax wealthier individuals as part of their NHS funding policy - the tax model appears to be so similar to Derek Mackay's taxation model in Scotland!!! We must be doing something right up here eh and contrary to some of the RW Tory criticisms of that policy that has been accepted up here and it works! Then Corbyn amazingly preaching to a Scottish audience a lotta policies that are already being practised by the Scottish govt with all sorts of mitigation measures to counter eg welfare austerity and poor social care - copycat stuff that was briskly noted and emphasised by Nicola Sturgeon and no wonder!!
(13-11-2019, 13:32)0762 Wrote: Just listening to Labour's Shadow Chancellor, McDonnell, preaching that Labour will tax wealthier individuals as part of their NHS funding policy - the tax model appears to be so similar to Derek Mackay's taxation model in Scotland!!! We must be doing something right up here eh and contrary to some of the RW Tory criticisms of that policy that has been accepted up here and it works! Then Corbyn amazingly preaching to a Scottish audience a lotta policies that are already being practised by the Scottish govt with all sorts of mitigation measures to counter welfare austerity - copycat stuff that was briskly noted and emphasised by Nicola Sturgeon and no wonder!!

To be fair to John McDonnell, he has always forwarded those kind of politics and policies, from even before he was shadow chancellor.

I see a lot of Yorkshire folk are not too happy with Boris's reaction to the floods down there and speaking out accordingly.
Aye! Re Johnson's brief visit to Yorkshire, I chuckled at some of the brusque Yorkshire responses to him - YOU'RE A BIT LATE COMING HERE NOW EH HA HA HA!!! And on Johnson's offer of additional help, one pan-faced Yorkshireman replied - NOT FROM YOU HA HA HA!! I thought he was gonna end the conversation with you can GTF lol Laugh
'germany avoids recession and returns to growth'

But but but... I thought the eurozone was imminently due to implode and the EU fragment.
I love how the Tories make out Boris renegotiated some miracle deal.

Wise up, he didn't. He took what the EU offered may and she rejected because of Northern Ireland.

He is still on track for no deal at the end of the transition period, that's how he got the ERG to vote it through.
0762 likes this post
(14-11-2019, 10:58)hibeejim21 Wrote: 'germany avoids recession and returns to growth'

But but but... I thought the eurozone was imminently due to implode and the EU fragment.

0.1% is growth but it's not wonderful. The whole World's economies are growing slowly or are starting to stagnate. I reckon another recession like there was in 2008 will happen.

Germany are benefiting from a lull in the trade war between China and the US and because Britain isn't going for a hard Brexit. They've been hit hard by the new emissions rules and the shift to electric vehicles. Musk announced the other day he's picking Berlin to build Tesla's and not Britain because of the uncertainty over Brexit.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
Now this "moving ball game" centres on Nigel Farage suddenly turning on the Tory govt and insinuating that they are attempting to bribe certain Brexit candidates with promotions or peerages and oor Nigel threatening to bring in the Police. What about the role of the Electoral Commission? I've mentioned before that I don't believe this official scrutiniser of election activities is actually "fit for purpose" and I have no reason to alter that view.
And today Johnson "the liar" affirming on bbc radio that the Tory govt don't do these kinda things ha ha ha!! Then one Brexit Party candidate, Ann Widdecombe, confirms that she had indeed been approached twice by the Tories. Oh well - WHO DO YOU BELIEVE EH LOL!!! Hopefully both these fascist parties destroy each other - now that would be blissful and an added bonus to my enjoyment of the festive season!
(14-11-2019, 20:18)spireitematt Wrote:
(14-11-2019, 10:58)hibeejim21 Wrote: 'germany avoids recession and returns to growth'

0.1% is growth but it's not wonderful. The whole World's economies are growing slowly or are starting to stagnate. I reckon another recession like there was in 2008 will happen.

Germany are benefiting from a lull in the trade war between China and the US and because Britain isn't going for a hard Brexit. They've been hit hard by the new emissions rules and the shift to electric vehicles. Musk announced the other day he's picking Berlin to build Tesla's and not Britain because of the uncertainty over Brexit.

Germany has had a budget surplus since 2014.. yes things are slowing down but they are in much better Shape than the UK.

(15-11-2019, 13:38)0762 Wrote: And today Johnson "the liar" affirming on bbc radio that the Tory govt don't do these kinda things ha ha  ha!! Then one Brexit Party candidate, Ann Widdecombe, confirms that she had indeed been approached twice by the Tories. Oh well - WHO DO YOU BELIEVE EH LOL!!! Hopefully both these fascist parties destroy each other - now that would be blissful and an added bonus to my enjoyment of the festive season!

He's a pathological liar, a vile racist pig.

That the English will elect this madman says a lot about the differences between us and them.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »