Thread Rating:
A UK General Election and Trump already "sticking his nose" in it....
Jeremy Corbyn's had obscenities shouted at him, too. The campaign against him has been a slow burner and going on for ages. There have always been campaigns to undermine the left. Well at least for decades. The Americans are particularly good at it....... I'm not generally one for conspiracy theories but I believe Trump would stoop to anything and he's already said too much .....?
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
(02-11-2019, 09:52)Amelia Chaffinch Wrote: Jeremy Corbyn's had obscenities shouted at him, too. The campaign against him has been a slow burner and going on for ages. There have always been campaigns to undermine the left. Well at least for decades. The Americans are particularly good at it....... I'm not generally one for conspiracy theories but I believe Trump would stoop to anything and he's already said too much .....?

It's because majority of the media in this country is right wing or owned by people who are right wing, in this case it's one individual who is an Australian. I think the only Labour leader who got off lightly was Blair.

Who cares what Trump says? The guy's a hypocrite, do as I say but not as I do and if he thinks that something or someone is bad then it must be good. He doesn't know our politics or what issues we have, he only knows what he get's told by the fake fox news.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
(02-11-2019, 09:52)Amelia Chaffinch Wrote: Jeremy Corbyn's had obscenities shouted at him, too. The campaign against him has been a slow burner and going on for ages. There have always been campaigns to undermine the left. Well at least for decades. The Americans are particularly good at it....... I'm not generally one for conspiracy theories but I believe Trump would stoop to anything and he's already said too much .....?

Re these poisonous obscenities etc did you listen to the rugby commentator/pundit, Brian Moore, and his reaction to Johnson's congratulatory comment in parliament re England reaching the RU World Cup final?? Told Johnson to f### off in no uncertain terms and followed through with "you can stay well away from any association with the England RU team"!! And this is just the first few days of an election campaign!!
Yes, actually, Snoots has just told me about Brian Moore. Yes, this is going to be a nasty election.
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
He was at the same school as me and me bro when he were a lad. Proper take no prisoners Yorksha lad is Brian. Thumb up
0762 and Amelia Chaffinch like this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
C4 dispatches documentary showed that American Pharma companies are already preparing to carve up the NHS.
Now blowjo's adviser Dominic Cummings having questions asked about his time in Russia.

Grieve was on the telly earlier talking about Russia fears and Johnson covering the committee report about russian interference in our elections as well.
Now Corbyn announcing he won't allow a second Scot Indy referendum!!!???? I wish to f### he and the Labour Party and McDonnell would "make up their minds" but this is no surprise and it is the "political game" being deployed by Corbyn and I don't actually believe him but he knows the Scot Labour Party are a non-entity up here with their leader, Richard Leonard, not in unison with Labour Party policy on numerous occasions. So Corbyn loses the Scottish vote but he had no chance in Scotland anyway but it distances himself from the SNP which is more to the point!!!!!
The real scandal here is that number 10 has covered up the Russian report til after the election.

We know Boris plays tennis with wealthy Russians for 'donations' ...we know banks,Cummings and farage all are strongly linked to Putin and trump/Bannon.

This election will be the last chance to stop these forces taking charge of the UK.
(03-11-2019, 22:18)0762 Wrote: Now Corbyn announcing he won't allow a second Scot Indy referendum!!!???? I wish to f### he and the Labour Party and McDonnell would "make up their minds" but this is no surprise and it is the "political game" being deployed by Corbyn and I don't actually believe him but he knows the Scot Labour Party are a non-entity up here with their leader, Richard Leonard, not in unison with Labour Party policy on numerous occasions. So Corbyn loses the Scottish vote but he had no chance in Scotland anyway but it distances himself from the SNP which is more to the point!!!!!

The SNP will surely get 50+ seats and that alone will make them kingmakers. Corbyn will probably need them to be able to form a Government this side of Christmas.
Cabbage is still good for you
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »