Thread Rating:
Dresden
Last night Dresden played away at Hertha Berlin in the cup a journey of 380 kilometres they took 35000 fans
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

@themaclad  twitter account
Wow
Leeds would've taken more. Big Grin
themaclad likes this post
I watched 3 German Cup games last night as they put them on Youtube. La Liga put there 2nd division matches on Youtube as well on a Saturday/Sunday.

I watched Wolfsburg vs RB Leipzig where Leipzig thrashed Wolfsburg 6-1 and then FC Pauli vs Frankfurt and Dortmund vs Mönchengladbach which I watched simultaneously as they kicked off at the same time. Really enjoyed it, such a shame that our Football can't be put on free to air channels.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
Dresden fans love their football it would seem. When we had Michael Hefele at Huddersfield, there were always Dresden fans coming over to watch him.
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
(31-10-2019, 22:38)spireitematt Wrote: I watched 3 German Cup games last night as they put them on Youtube. La Liga put there 2nd division matches on Youtube as well on a Saturday/Sunday.

I watched Wolfsburg vs RB Leipzig where Leipzig thrashed Wolfsburg 6-1 and then FC Pauli vs Frankfurt and Dortmund vs Mönchengladbach which I watched simultaneously as they kicked off at the same time. Really enjoyed it, such a shame that our Football can't be put on free to air channels.

Its seems to be just a UK thing, or most likely a Sky thing. I get all PL and CL games on free to air channels and for the EFL/LC/FAC I pay $5 a month for access to most of them. I know German, Italian and Spanish football is also on different channels but I rarely watch those leagues.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »