Thread Rating:
WHOOPEEE!!! Proroging parliament deemed unlawful by the UK Supreme Court!!!!
It just demonstrates again that parliament is broken with a shameless PM who shouldn't be there and has a massive pro-rich agenda that too many "thickos" in the English population can't see for the "Brexit mist" and their own agenda to "to get out of Europe" and satisfy the "will"(???) of a minority of the people in the UK CURRENTLY! The 2016 vote is void now IMO and was never right to progress anyway!!!! Give me an emergency govt or a people's vote please and f### the deliberate suppression of that latter suggestion which should be part of the democratic process to revoke article 50 once and for all and stop "playing politics"!! As for the suggestion of a general election - NO F###### WAY WOULD I CONSIDER THAT OPTION AT THE MO and the cute move is to just let the Tory govt and Tory party stumble along from crisis to crisis and eventually implode. Just listen to the derisory government comments against the judges - absolutely outrageous remarks by desperate people like Rees-Mogg and others who are "not getting their way"!! A general election would partially suit the SNP and the Scot Indy movement but I'm scrutinising for positive movement to progress to a decisive referendum for Scottish self-determination? I don't see a positive democratic route to glean approval on a Section 30 order - I don't see that rightful approval being given by a British govt and therefore the only other route is the lesser attractive one to break the Treaty of Union and do it through a UDI declaration as set out in the UN Charter on self-determination for any sovereign country!
Some rumours that blowjo might resign if he can't prorogue parliament again..... corbyn would then form a government and then blowjo could do a vote of no confidence in his government and call an immediate election.....

That would be pretty xxxx sneaky....and reckless. But nothing would surprise me.
ritchiebaby likes this post
There is that alternative option of forming an emergency govt to deal with the extension of article 50 and tell Johnson to GTF as he would still need a decisive vote from parliamentarians if he tried to "pull" such a crass move that would impress nobody apart from the "thickos" in the English electorate who have some kinda warped fascination with Johnson and his disgraceful antics!! This man is no statesman and never will command that kinda status!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »