Thread Rating:
Don't Buy The Sun!
Don't Buy The Sun!

Cricketing hero Ben Stokes is their latest victim. Their "journalists" have dragged up an old family story from before he was even born, about a tragedy that happened 31 years ago.

Really in the public interest this one. Can't believe they didn't print this one on the eve of the Ashes series or the World Cup final. Angry

Obviously Ben is distraught, angry and has posted his thoughts on social media.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Put out that same notice in the streets of Liverpool LS and the people will wonder where you've been all these years lol! Never forgiven for the lies of Hillsborough and the inaccurate shit that they printed all these years ago and were unapologetic for far too long to ever be taken seriously!! I've never "touched" a Sun "rag" for a very long time but that applies to the "N#zi" Daily Mail as well as other rotten RW Tory unionist "rags" that are so deceitful and dishonest and trying to emulate 1930s Germany and its propaganda media!!
Lord Snooty likes this post
Who buys the Sun these days anyway?? This story is so pointless, it does nothing to expose a crime or to hold someone accountable etc, it just piles on hurt and pain where it already exists!!! It also smacks of a story for money by the killers daughter who decides at this moment that she is finally able to talk about it!!!! Not a coincidence and I am sure she was well paid for something she should never be talking about. She needs to be slammed for giving the info to them in the first place!!!
Lord Snooty likes this post
A lot of the mainstream media and press in this country is a disgrace. I read The Times on Saturday and I thought it was decent and especially good for sport, too many pamphlet papers inside it though.

The Guardian or The Observer on a Sunday is more opinion columns rather than news and seems to be rather London centric and rather snobby to anything outside the M25.

The Mail and Telegraph are like a Conservative political broadcast and don't seem to do anything wrong in the eyes of those papers same can be said the for Express.

The i paper is a rather good paper as it focuses on news and not celebrity but the only downside is the sport they do is rather minimal.

Daily Mirror used to be a good paper but seems to be going downhill.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
I used to buy the Daily Mirror when it was a proper newspaper, before the likes of Piers Morgan got on board.
Haven't bought a national newspaper in years. And I've definitely never bought the Sun.
0762 likes this post
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »