Thread Rating:
The Moaning Thread
(27-09-2014, 19:03)Ska Wrote:
(26-09-2014, 21:29)spireitematt Wrote: I liked that chant that USA fans did during the World Cup "I believe that we will win!"

The chant originated with Sporting Kansas City in MLS, who are a really good set of supporters.  Their home end is called the Cauldron, and when they do the "I believe" chant it's heart-stopping.  There have been home matches when SKC are in a stalemate, and the final ten minutes has just been the entire stadium jumping up and down chanting "I believe that we will win" until they've scored the winning goal.

Perhaps the Baggies could adopt this...... interspersed with Boing Boing. DD Huh Huh
Ubique.
(28-09-2014, 01:57)Dingle-Dingle Wrote:
(27-09-2014, 19:03)Ska Wrote:
(26-09-2014, 21:29)spireitematt Wrote: I liked that chant that USA fans did during the World Cup "I believe that we will win!"

The chant originated with Sporting Kansas City in MLS, who are a really good set of supporters.  Their home end is called the Cauldron, and when they do the "I believe" chant it's heart-stopping.  There have been home matches when SKC are in a stalemate, and the final ten minutes has just been the entire stadium jumping up and down chanting "I believe that we will win" until they've scored the winning goal.

Perhaps the Baggies could adopt this...... interspersed with Boing Boing. DD  Huh  Huh

I liked their world cup song, it includes the line 'gonna kick that soccer ball"

My moan is that I've been gone from here to long...
I'm just imagining a Chesterfield fan starting to chant, "I believe that we will win".

How long would the psychiatric help take to arrive?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »