Thread Rating:
The Moaning Thread
Ever popular moans thread, trouble is the only thing I have to moan about today is that I have nothing to moan about, still give it time...
We also have a Padded Cell on the Owls board where you can swear and curse at anyone without impunity!! Been very therapeutic for a number of posters in the past!!
Me included!

I am not feeling as moanful now I have got rid of some of my moans by moving here. Plus I have been working silly hours but finally having a day off today.

Give me time, though, I will have plenty to moan about, I'm sure!
OAP's in supermarket not content with blocking the aisles with their trolleys they insist on having a nine hour conversation with the checkout person and only realise that they should leave when the queue is at least 600 deep.
Imre varadi likes this post
The Extended family who live on benefit`s who have decided that Fri Sat And Sun night is the time to spend their dole money partying in my local with all screaming ranting kids running riot. Time to find another Local methinks. DD Thumb down Thumb down
Ubique.
I loathe with a passion people who jump red lights and it seems to be happening more than ever.

The police are happy to sit in a lay-by or hide in a hedge to catch you doing 43 in a 40. But never seem to want to trap this far more dangerous act. I presume a fixed penalty a 3-points can be given for this - anyone know!
Imre varadi likes this post
People that are alive, all a set of bastards
Marco4 and Amelia Chaffinch like this post
My bus is nearly always late.
People complaining about things the voluntarily do.

(This particularly goes for telling me that they don't like American Football)
Et in Arcadia Ego.

General football writing here
I don't like American Football
Marco4 likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »