Thread Rating:
Theresa May finally resigns!!
At last, May finally "gets the message" and leaves her PM post on 7 June!! Listening to her leaving speech was like tuning in to a political broadcast by the Con & Unionist Party with lotsa comments that I could "pick holes in"! My words to her are GOOD RIDDANCE BUT REMEMBER TO ISSUE A SECTION 30 ORDER TO SCOTLAND BEFORE YOU SHUT THE DOOR AND BEFORE THE NEXT "SHAMBLES" IS CONJURED UP BY A CULPABLE BRITISH GOVT!!! THAT WILL BE YOUR LEGACY AS THERE WILL BE NO OTHER ONE TO REFLECT ON WITH PRIDE!! Bring on Scot indy asap and before Boris the buffoon walks through the doorway at no 10 to irritate and frustrate even more resident Scots!! Nuff said!!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48395905
May has treated Scotland as a colony of England, ignoring, sneering at and deriding our elected representatives, totally ignoring the remain vote in Scotland (62:38) yet driving ahead with the emphatic 52:48 victory in the 2016 referendum - while hiding in huts in forests and leather factories on the rare occasions she appeared here.

And that's before you get to her shameful actions on windrush,grenfell,calling EU citizens "citizens of nowhere" and doing jackshit to alleviate poverty and wages shrinking.

Roll on BOJO as PM which will hasten indyref2.
0762 likes this post
Also remember tusks words when he granted that extension :

"don't waste this time".

And the tories respond with boris xxxx Johnson. Jokers the lot of them.
0762 likes this post
I overheard a conversation today from a female teller in my local bank who confirmed that May had resigned but then went on to say I never voted for her but voted for Farage as did my mum. I thought how the f### could you even get near this con man but it is a free world that is full of very naive and stupid people when it comes to politics. Thankfully that kinda vote is not in the majority up here in Scotland! If it was, I'd seriously consider heading for another country that is not full of this populist shit!
So would any of you buy a 2nd hand car from any of these salesmen/women? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48395611

A few did 3 years back, what's the trade in value look like?
Amelia Chaffinch and 0762 like this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
A good point! This list of political "lightweights" really makes my stomach churn! The gradual evolution of all these "clones" who have similar intentions to "gain power" is so glaring - a nest of vipers that had festered itself around Theresa May and all embracing the "dream" of the megolomaniac. God help us and veteran Tories like Ken Clarke must be nipping themselves in utter bemusement (or amusement!). Ken had far more "character" and "backbone" than any of these impostors/back stabbers who care more for themselves than the state/future of the country, a country that is well n truly divided and will not be repaired by any new PM and particularly any divisive Tory with such an outdated ideology in a rapidly changing world!!!
I must add that I am flabbergasted to already observe all the Tory shenanigans to prepare for voting in a third PM!!! IMO it should not be allowed and a default position of a General Election should've been mandatory under parliamentary rules. It just proves to me that the parliamentary system is well n truly broken for lotsa reasons incl this one!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »