Thread Rating:
Kazakhstan v Scotland
He's mates with macrae and other high heid yins at the SFA, who are doing the tax dodging gammon faced dick a major favour by throwing him one last payday. Thats how it goes down the lodge.

Get him absolutely to xxxx. That team had barely scored 6 goals in their qualifying group but they banged in half of that yesterday........ Time to look abroad again and bring in some 'fresh thinking' instead of the same old same old.
Look at the press and the 'old guard' close ranks around that arsehole mcleish.

Too many people seem to think we MUST have a Scottish manager and are happy to slate our only foreign one, who at least managed to take us to a play off (a real one, not a mini league kick about).
It is intriguing watching this "closing of ranks"! I'm also hearing little snippets that there are quite a few players who dinnae wanna play for McLeish!! That is alarming if true! My "hunch" is it is relative to Goggsy's previous "club spirit" that was gradually engendered through the Scotland squad and occasionally mentioned by certain Scot players. I'm hoping a duff San Marino result forces it on the SFA to act as we are going backwards from a reasonable position of positivity.
FT in Moscow and Russia 4 Kazakhstan 0
Ha ha ha! World class Kazakhstan (or so we thought!) "brought down to earth" with a thump in a match that could well have been 6-0 or 7-0!! That says it all eh!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »