Thread Rating:
Next WBA Manager - All News, Rumours & Speculation
Real bad day losing Jimmy - it's always a problem stepping back out of the managers shoes.
All I can say is thanks for everything JS you can leave with your head held high.
2020 the year the bubble burst  Doh
Well confirmed Dicks is coming (must be a schoolboy gag there somewhere), how inspiring, our new first team coach has taken a massive step down (with respect) from the dizzy heights of Heybridge Swifts in the prestigious Isthmian League. I am sure we well get well "he was a coach at West Sham" and that is true, he was a fitness coach and there is a fair bit of a difference between the two, as you do not 'need' to know the first thing about football to be a fitness coach, you just need to know the level of fitness required and deliver that. IMO the only way this guy could make the level of first team coach we need, is if you took his teeth out and replace them with seats. I just hope people will be able to point to this comment and say see you were wrong.
Dingle-Dingle likes this post
(04-07-2019, 11:18)Salopbaggie Wrote: Well confirmed Dicks is coming (must be a schoolboy gag there somewhere), how inspiring, our new first team coach has taken a massive step down (with respect) from the dizzy heights of Heybridge Swifts in the prestigious Isthmian League.   I am sure we well get well "he was a coach at West Sham" and that is true, he was a fitness coach and there is a fair bit of a difference between the two, as you do not 'need' to know the first thing about football to be a fitness coach, you just need to know the level of fitness required and deliver that.  IMO the only way this guy could make the level of first team coach we need, is if you took his teeth out and replace them with seats.  I just hope people will be able to point to this comment and say see you were wrong.

Crikey !! its fair to say he is not your favourite then?
(04-07-2019, 13:02)Blue Baggie Wrote: Crikey !! its fair to say he is not your favourite then?

Big Grin  Big Grin  I am sure he is a lovely chap, but I do question his credentials to be the First Team coach.  I appreciate that JS did not have First Team experience when he took over, but he had been part of the team at a senior level and worked with first team players on a regular basis.  As I say I hope I am totally wrong and it is not just becoming 'jobs for the boys'.
(04-07-2019, 14:50)Salopbaggie Wrote:
(04-07-2019, 13:02)Blue Baggie Wrote: Crikey !! its fair to say he is not your favourite then?

Big Grin  Big Grin  I am sure he is a lovely chap, but I do question his credentials to be the First Team coach.  I appreciate that JS did not have First Team experience when he took over, but he had been part of the team at a senior level and worked with first team players on a regular basis.  As I say I hope I am totally wrong and it is not just becoming 'jobs for the boys'.

I think your spot on - As IMO Dowling, Pearce & the Latest Paul Terry are here for the ride and not to make a contribution.
With a recruitment team of 12 (Yes 12 Doh ) out of the 160 back room staff.  It's hard to believe we have signed a boy from Cirencester and Obviously Bilic has identified Filip Krovinovic. What the hell are we playing at. 
All we need to do is sack 6 of them and we could almost afford to have Gayle back Big Grin
(04-07-2019, 15:43)Blue Baggie Wrote:
(04-07-2019, 14:50)Salopbaggie Wrote:

I think your spot on - As IMO Dowling, Pearce & the Latest Paul Terry are here for the ride and not to make a contribution.
With a recruitment team of 12 (Yes 12 Doh ) out of the 160 back room staff.  It's hard to believe we have signed a boy from Cirencester and Obviously Bilic has identified Filip Krovinovic. What the hell are we playing at. 
All we need to do is sack 6 of them and we could almost afford to have Gayle back Big Grin

Paul Terry contributed nothing to Yeovil Town and cannot see what use he will be with us.
Just a quick question?? Anyone have an idea how much money the ground and training facilities could raise in a sale?? DD Huh Huh
Ubique.
(04-07-2019, 18:55)Dingle-Dingle Wrote: Just a quick question?? Anyone have an idea how much money the ground and training facilities could raise in a sale?? DD  Huh  Huh

Why?. Are you thinking of buying them & leasing them back as part of your ( already vast) pension fund? Whistle
(05-07-2019, 09:58)Northwalesbaggie Wrote:
(04-07-2019, 18:55)Dingle-Dingle Wrote: Just a quick question?? Anyone have an idea how much money the ground and training facilities could raise in a sale?? DD  Huh  Huh

Why?. Are you thinking of buying them & leasing them back as part of your ( already vast) pension fund? Whistle
"Just wondering how many more suitcases of cash could be winging its way to China" DD Sick Sick
Ubique.
Big Dave has been named as new manager of Doincaster Rovers - brilliant news for him.
Beefy 1965, harrogatebaggie, drewks And 1 others like this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »