Thread Rating:
Rangers association with dodgy refs?
Muir,madden,beaton,dallas,mclean...... all doing a good job for their team this season. They won't have to put their hands in the pockets down the lodge that's for sure.
Just listen to that common Rangers chant (at least it is a footie song lol!) - We are Rangers, we are Rangers, NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE...……. Proud of that fact????
Now why is that happening anyway? Where do I start because the list is endless starting with this very subject:-

1. Association with dodgy refs and effectively cheating to win matches "at any cost"
2. Sectarianism!! Cannae get away from that one and a club that markets sectarian material!!
3. Violence against other decent fans and beware of being stabbed or worse when these people lose footie matches!! Don't travel on the electric trains or underground. If you have any common sense - avoid!
4. Racism is still rife within this group of fans!!
5. Dodgy financial dealings and still "trying to gain an advantage"!!
6. Using the sport of football as a "platform of hate" and also using it as a "political platform" too!
7. Association with certain footie factions of thuggery from other parts of the country!
8. Documented antagonism re this footie club and fans if they don't "get their way"!
etc
etc
So McGregor picks up a 2 game ban finally. I can think of 3 occasions this season where he has tried to harm an opponent and got away with it. Against Aberdeen he should have been red carded and a pk awarded against them.

Predictably hun rage and a STATEMENT follows.... Their entire argument appears to be whitabootery, WATP & there's a kafflik/SFA conspiracy afoot.

And all this because he hasn't had half of what he should have had thrown at him.
That statement actually makes for a "good smokescreen" that disguises how much Rangers have actually been beneficiaries of this dodgy ref system! Huhhh!!
Morelos stamped on a players bawz, (not for the 1st time either) and McGregor took an opposition player straight legged on the shin. (and not the first time either) The McGregor one mysteriously missed by the ref at the time.

WTF is there that needs reviewed with 'extreme urgency'?
Gotta mention tonight's cup replay at Ibronx v Killie and listening to the damning post match report on bbc Sportsound that centres on, surprise surprise, another referee who sounds like he is involved in some kinda match-fixing scam! This time it is a ref named Alan Muir. A stonewall PK dismissed as Killie's Brophy is deliberately pulled back in the Gers pen box inside the 1st 10 mins! Then the #### red cards the Killie goalie, Bachman!!!??? While another Rangers' player who should've been red-carded for a follow through "studs up" challenge ignored!!! This is on the day when the SFA are debating an overhaul to the ref system and an extra topic to be discussed later re possibly supplementing ref numbers with refs from other countries! I'm sure this issue re Rangers consistent association with this kinda bias is being debated in many Scot fans' quarters. This must be challenged and I'm curious to hear what Steve Clarke's post-match comments sound like.
What can you say man ? Muir is like his dad, a masonic, cheating arsehole. It's now so blatant you get the feeling they are just laughing at the supporters now. The game is so corrupt here its a joke.

Clarke certainly didn't miss afterwards.
As well as the bent refereeing kudos to steve Clarke for calling out the widespread, seemingly acceptable sectarian bile that was thrown his way constantly last night.

What a xxxx embarrassment of a club they are.
Also note Muir was one of the "gang of three" ref officials who were involved in that infamous Meekings' incident in a semi-final v Celtic that played a huge part in ICT eventually winning the Scottish Cup for the 1st time. He was the ersehole behind the goal who missed Meekings' "hand/arm baw" on the ICT goal line.
Also a fitting comment by Steve Clarke - these people "live in the dark ages"! This poisonous footie club and it's fans must be challenged by the authorities and I notice the Scottish govt are in fact studying/researching a new policy to tackle many of the issues that are damaging Scottish footie. That includes the intro of "strict liability". I thought Mikey Stewart was "measured" and "to the pt" re the "lip service" that we continually give the sectarian prob up here while I notice Millwall are being charged by the FA re poor control of racist behaviour inside their stadium. Sectarianism and racism are no different in terms of the type of offence/hate crime and we must do much more to redress this prob esp within a civilised and pluralist society in Scotland! It is unacceptable in any sport as stated by the SFA today!! Also it is a violation of FIFA rules!
Bachman's red card rescinded but Rangers "walk away" with another result where a referee and AR have played a major part in "fixing the result"! These people are looking for any opportunity to give Rangers an advantage and I've come to the conclusion that AN Other referee, outwith the Scot ref cliche, should be officiating matches at Ibronx!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »