Thread Rating:
Pointless got more viewers
Pointless celebrities got more viewers than the England game yesterday. No one cares anymore about England because there just a bunch of overpaid players who can't stand up and be counted when it really matters most. People need to understand that there are no World class players in the England team and that its average and that we have been average for years. I think the last time we had a real chance of winning something was Euro 2004 when we had a fantastic England team and were robbed by the referee in the Quarter-final against Portugal. World Cup 2006 we were poor, Euro 2008 didn't qualify, World Cup 2010 was really really poor, Euro 2012 was average and the World Cup just gone was I suppose expected because no one expected us to do well with such a young squad. We still have a young squad and have got 2 years to sort it out for Euro 2016. I think we will qualify for Euro 2016 because we are playing teams which are easy to beat but when we come up against a big team we will get beat because lets face it we're not good enough.

England play Scotland on Tuesday and Scotland are doing well and confidence is running high under Strachan so I would say that Scotland have got a real chance of beating us and wouldn't surprise me if they do.

The only people who care about the National team is the FA because they've got this obsession with winning the World Cup or winning Euro. Fans are not bothered because they are more interested in club football which is understandable and also players are more interested in playing for there clubs than the National team. The reason why fans aren't interested in the National team is because only the few can get tickets for the games if they are signed up to the England Supporters Club, there too expensive and also because all the games are at Wembley. Obviously the games have to be played at Wembley to pay off the debt of the stadium but maybe all these American Football games played over here well help pay off the debt, the only downfall is it makes a mess of the pitch which we saw in yesterday's game and who can remember when we played Croatia in the Euro 2008 qualifier at Wembley and the ball hit a bobble and went over Scott Carson.
Lord Snooty likes this post
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
We started watching England but switched over to Pointless Celebrities.
England would get better viewing figures if theyditched ITV.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »