Thread Rating:
Rangers announce a £14M loss!
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-g...t-24344579
This news can be no surprise to most knowledgeable observers of Rangers FC and the way they conduct their business. I've commented time n time again that the Scot footie authorities should deploy much stricter rules that cover financial impropriety and yet I'm still observing the potential likelihood of a footie club operating the same kinda shit that could eventually "break them" again.
What screams out from those figures (apart from them taking the pish out of FFP) is that current assets (cash, debtors, inventory etc) have stood still at £20m. So if all short-term creditors demanded payment tomorrow (£36m) then they wouldn’t have enough short-term assets to cover it.

I know some the debt has been swapped for shares, but that cant continue forever. They are in some state but they don't give a toss, they will happily go bust again to try and stop celtic. Idiots.
Aye! That's it in a nutshell and I can't believe that footie rules have not been revised to put a stop to this kinda nonsense esp after all the previous crap that damaged them and certain other Scottish footie clubs!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »