Thread Rating:
The stats suggest the Premiership title is up for grabs
I definitely promote following this blog if your a fan of the SPL or SFC

Rather excellent new article about the stats saying it`s not going to be Celtic yet again! Blush

http://nareystoepoker.blogspot.com/2018/...le-is.html

Kilmarnock`s stats under Steve Clarke have been incredible, their best since their only title in 64-65!

Yet the Hibs fans on this board will be even more quietly confident things are going in the right direction given the stats under Lenny

Hearts may have shot off on some positive split like a bolted horse to the top of the SPL but Celtic`s sluggish start has made it possibly the most intersting and dare I say open league in years with even Livingston against predictions going top at one point

Hearts are seeing bad injuries mount up and George Graham`s, sorry Derek McInnes Aberdeen will probably claw a 1-0 at the weekend, whilst the overpraise Steven Gerrard is getting at Rangers really does need to be converted into league position and perhaps better quality football also
I think the final pts deficit between Celtic and "the rest" will be between 12-15 pts. They'll still do enough to win the title again and I base that view on observation and the fact that the "winter season" has not started yet and that will takes it's toll on other challenging clubs.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »