Thread Rating:
England's tour of Sri Lanka 2018
I thought I saw something in one of the papers who did an interview with him where he said he wanted to break into lancys white ball side
Dead chuffed for Jennings, an unbeaten 142 in none-too-easy conditions, and worked really hard for it. Hope he can put together a run of form to give England some measure of stability at the top.
Nice to get a win in somebody else's backyard . Well played .

Was Broad dropped or not required on a seaside wicket ?
Probably both charlie. Offers less skill with the ball than anderson and less with the bat that curran. I wouldnt be surprised if he doesnt play at all on this tour
At least we're learning from the mistakes of the India tour two years ago with that seam-heavy side. Mo, Deirdre and Jack Leach all in one team now!
Stokes on fire this morning! One of the best direct-hit run-outs you'll ever see, followed by a one-handed catch at slip. Just what the doctor ordered, Sri Lanka were looking dangerous.
Lankans get a lead and we open the second innings with Jack Leach
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

Really bubbling up nicely, this Test. If Foakesy can pile a few runs on in the first session before we're bowled out, get up to around 300, it'll be a cracker of a fourth innings duel.
Got it spot on: some handy boundaries from both Foakes and Jimmy, 301 for Sri Lanka to win. Need our spinners to be right on the mark now.
Get rid of Matthews we have a chance
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »