Thread Rating:
Alan Stubbs?
A lotta questions rightly being asked re Stubbs' position as manager following another poor display in a 4-1 thrashing by Hearts after previously losing so easily to Livingston at home. I reckon he could well be the next Premiership manager to follow Kenny Miller on his way out the exit door. In the eyes of many Buddies, absolutely no comparison with Jack Ross who is now the manager of Sunderland AFC and excelled as manage of Saint Mirren during a relatively short period at the club.
I was right! Stubbsy already sacked!
Jim mcintyre comes in.

Sounds like the players chucked it.
Yep! I heard he "lost the dressing room" due to his tactics, player choice and formations plus he was "distant" from the Saint Mirren fans.
As much as I love stubbsy and he did a great job rebuilding the club after an awful period, I think lennon is a better manager and the Scottish cup win masked some of his deficiencies as a manager.

We lost 2 sets of playoffs in the championship with the better team under him.
He is still a Hibs legend in his own right but I share similar sentiments and was very sceptical re his chances of success with Rotherham U when he opted to leave Hibs - proved right!
Sounds from comments he broke up the team of last year and he`s got management deficiencies
Plenty of anti-Scots trolling on the BBC website, I say this much well done on Stubbs for taking the job knowing it takes actual coaching aptitude and very little money to gain success in the Scots leagues would love some of these arrogant EPL managers to have a go with the Buddies
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »