Thread Rating:
Scottish Championship 18/19
It`s another great year potentially for the Scottish Championship(!)

Last year saw St Mirren under Jack Ross run away with the title against the prediction book and this year looks like it could be just as interesting

Naturally the biggest name is Dundee United who have again changed round their squad no end, out go the name players and hopefully Csaba Lazslo can make it work although to be honest I dont rate him

Also looking for a return will be Partick Thistle, Inverness Caledonian Thistle and Ross County

Similarly Falkirk managed by Paul Hartley and Dunfermline managed by Allan Johnstone two younger managers with premier league experience who need to prove their credentials again with decent clubs

Greenock Morton under Ray Mckinnon have been busy in the transfer market and I`m expecting them as the dark horse side

Ian Mcall leads Ayr United upto the Championship boosted by former Aberdeen forward Lawrence Shankland who had an awesome scoring record last term, can he do it at this level? If He can there is a bargain player at 22 with lots of potential for a higher up side

The SFC is an interesting league just like the EFC, a mix of youngsters, journeymen, veterans, forgotten names and upcoming managers, even less money than the SPL so why I rate those who choose to manage at this level so highly rather than have millions at their disposal
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »